41 Led flashlight from HK

lukevsdarth

Newly Enlightened
:candle:
Does anyone have an idea from those Hong Kong dealers on Ebay selling for like less than 20 bucks, the 41 Led flashlights on sale? Are these lights good they seem powerful. Since my 12 Led CR123a flashlight burned out, I have been wanting to buy a similar style as I have been left with rechargeable for this.

:sold:

vincent11789

Newly Enlightened
Hi, im from Hong Kong.

First thing i want to tell u is that there are many similar torches selling in HK with price under US$10(~HKD$80). But the fact is that those kinds of torches with loads of LEDs are just for demonstration but no use. they even weaker than ONE Luxeon.

im not sure of the power of the torch on ebay. It might be powerful but i dont think so. Lets see, many LEDs on the torch but NO FOCUSING. It is a weak flooding torch.

US$20 is far more expensive, if this stuff is similar to those in HONG KONG.

I suggest u not to take this risk, otherwise u might be disappointed.

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would agree with vincent11789. There are arrays of up to 100 LEDs, and they're not really serious illumination tools. Save up a few more bucks and get a real flashlight. I would suggest basically anything in my sigline. One of the more popular lights on CPF is the Streamlight ProPolymer 4AA Luxeon. It has about 4-5 hours of extremely regulated runtime, is very bright, wonderfully focused, uses 4AA alks (or NiMHs, if you want), and is only $35 shipped from fox-intl. It's a good start to a collection, although it may make you more critical of other lights! :grin2: You also might want to consider a Fenix, Inova, or, if you have some cash burning a hole in your wallet, a Surefire.

Good luck!

Newuser01

Enlightened
TigerhawkT3 said:
One of the more popular lights on CPF is the Streamlight ProPolymer 4AA Luxeon.

Ditto!!

I'm new here also and just got one of these........So sweet of a light you wont belive.....

But if you are on $20 limit, Consider Dorcy super 1 watt, from Target. Its GREAT!! Search with Dorcy super on this forum and you will find there are many people loves it. And easy to find cheap batteries too...

My 2 cent!

newbie...

artisticmobile

Newly Enlightened
$20 is a rip-off. You can get one for less than 10 bucks from place like Ledshoppe or FifthUnit.