My ARC 1D adapter with tactical switch

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, the the rear switch works, and should have a long long burn time. Made this at work with materials laying around.
grin.gif
grin.gif

http://hometown.aol.com/v8toytruck/myhomepage/profile.html

Grummond

Newly Enlightened
Hey V8TOYOTATRK good effort dude!
icon14.gif

Is that type II or type III hard anodized cling film.
icon15.gif

Actually there I am being a sarcastic twit but I've already rolled my silver foil….er I mean custom made tail switch.
wink.gif

Heck I'm going to do the same thing (hope I'm not infringing on any patents..) tonight just to see what kind of run time it will give.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Brock

Flashaholic
If only we could get someone to make an actual D holder, not that yours is bad, I bet you could sell it on ebay for at least $20
smile.gif

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Doug Speck (CPF member) can make 1C and 1D packs for the Arc LS. His mention of that, is why I ordered a 2C pack (plus HA III anodizing with the UBH batch) from him.

After I get it, and see how well it works out, I may order the other 3 from him.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
nice work! that is possibly the most sophisticated mod i have ever seen. good work.

will you have any of these up for sale at b/s/t?

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
sorry..because of the time involved, this will be a one time deal. But its time to have it dismantled because I need my arc head back. The CMG Ultra is way too big for my keychain.