• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: *SOLD* Arc LSH-S with SXOH- "New" Price Drop

Reima

Enlightened
Arc LSH-S #899 with a Lux I SXOH driven at 400ma and fitted with a 17 mm IMS reflector. Comes with a gray 123 twisty and a mint 2 x AA TSP. Will include the original Arc optic as well.
I measured the output of this light on my Lutron LX 102 at 720 Lux, my HDS B42 measured 790 Lux on max output. Both readings were done at 1 meter.
Light is in excellent condition, there is a small nick at the bottom of the head (just visible in the photo).
US$180 shipped in the US, International would be at buyers cost.
Now US$170.
Reduced to $165.
Insurance and tracking at the Buyers cost.
A definite unconditional statement of "I'll take it" for the stated price takes precedence over statements of potential interest, questions, or conditional/other offers. This statement of "I'll take it" can be made in this thread or by PM (timestamp will determine who gets first chance). I prefer that offers be made by PM.

Link to oversized pic...

Last edited:

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Arc LSH-S with SXOH- Price Drop

Nice light! :thumbsup:

I love the Arc LS platform... but cash strapped right now. :broke:

If you might entertain a trade, please PM me!

:bump:

Reima

Enlightened
Re: FS: Arc LSH-S with SXOH- Price Drop

Milkyspit,
I am not really interested in a trade since the cash from this sale is to be used to fund planned purchases.
Having said that and since I am always willing to try and help out a fellow CPFer I will send you a PM.
RC