Led Logic Striker...price?

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any suggestions on who has a good price for the Led Logic Striker VG...I've seen it for $109 at Battery Junction....is that about the best price? OR how about a suggestion on any other lights that would be as good as the Striker?

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is not much choice regarding the Striker VG. It's a good light and I have been happy with it. The only real lights with similar capabilities would be the HDS , U2 or the Gladius, but all are much higher priced. The Striker will out throw all of them easily.

cd-card-biz

Enlightened
Lighthouse one said:
Any suggestions on who has a good price for the Led Logic Striker VG...I've seen it for $109 at Battery Junction....is that about the best price? OR how about a suggestion on any other lights that would be as good as the Striker?

I have had my Striker VG from Battery Junction for about two weeks. I really like it - throws like no other. The switch control sequence takes a little practice. I went for the rechargeables (900Mh) and charger as well. Battery Junction had the whole rig to me in 3-days - great service and I doubt you will find a better price.

Good luck,
Bill