• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 3 Exclusive Lights **ALL SOLD** THANKS!

Mikhail

Newly Enlightened
I don't want to let those three excellent lights go. Too much debits in my way.:broke: I hope I did right to sell those without being regretting myself. Maybe I am. :awman:

1. McGizmo 27LT w/ UX1K for $225 shipping **SOLD**

2. SFIII Lux V w/ two stage kroll. #104/110. It uses a WXOT Emitter with 900ma converter board and Mc38 reflector. It come with holster. I havent get chance TNC bore battery tube for 18650's. (only 15 made). Ask for $400 shipping **SOLD**

3. KI-B Kit - SSbin light with three different battery tubes for numerous power configurations. I got this at pre-sale but now its normal price for $400. Its last KI light ever made cuz KI Light is retired. I will throw in Nano charger w/ one rcr123 750mah along: Ask for $400 shipping **SOLD**

I only accept Cash Paypal this time. For shipping internationally, Please email me at [email protected] for info.

The first "I'll take it" that is post here will get it. Please Cash Paypal to [email protected]

Thank you

Last edited:

Leef

Enlightened
Re: FS: 3 Exclusive Lights

Is the 27LT same as the HD27? Hmmm. Probably not -- I'll search.

Leef

Enlightened

:sold:. I'll take the 27LT. Will PM for PP (will work for flashlights, too) :naughty:.

Fringe

Enlightened

Damn, good deal on the KI-B. I would have bought this if I wasn't currently waiting on one.

Damn.

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast

Will take KI-B if still available? E-Mail sent............PayPal to follow

Thank You,

jeffb

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Interested in the SFIII. Does it have the Mc38 reflector and what number is it (knowing the number won't reflect the 'only 15 made')? Trying to resist......
Thanks, Michael.
..Also, whats the condition of the light, does it come with the holster, and did you have TnC bore it for 18650's?
Will most likely take it, after a few yes's to my questions :naughty: .
Thanks again

Last edited:

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast

Re-sent...............sorry!

jeffb

Mikhail

Newly Enlightened

luxlunatic, my apologies for not giving much details on SFIII Lux V. update details on post #1 as price stay same :grin2:

Fringe

Enlightened

jeffb,

let me know how you like the KI-B, since you will probably get it before I get mine. I love the Spy by the way, was able to get one of these and I am glad!
Good buy!

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast

Received today; Thanks for the very quick shipping!

I am very impressed with this "set". Pouch is smaller than pictured and a very nice addition. Workmanship and anodizing are of the highest quality. Beam is very acceptable and tint is very white. I am presently using the "AA" body (AA rechargeable NiMh)and brightness is very powerful for an inexpensive battery.
I have read of a "fix" for the battery rattle and will implement same. That seems to be the only "negative" and it is fixable. I do prefer a light with a "Low" setting however this set of lights is excellent in all other aspects and fortunately I do have several "2 stage" lights!!

Also have a great interest in the SFIII 5W.............maybe if the Blacbird set sells!!?

Regards,

Jeff

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal: for SFIII, thanks.
Sorry jeffb:whistle: , I will post my thoughts of it when recieved.
I really dig my KI-B as well, great set with long runtime on all configs. My only gripe as well is batt rattle, but that is an easy fix. Nice grab!

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congrats, perhaps another one will be FS?

Please do report back, I'm very interested!!

jeffb

Fringe

Enlightened

Congrats on the SFIII, great light. Thanks for the imput on the KI-B's as well, looking forward to some very good craftsmanship on this piece.

Mikhail

Newly Enlightened

jeffb, Glad you got it. :)

luxlunatic, Your SFIII Lux V w/ holster will shipping first thing in the morning. Thanks :grin2:

Leef, Assume you received your 27LT by now. Please let us know how you like 27LT. :thumbsup:

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Recieved SFIII yesterday, thanks for the fast shipping Mikhail!!
This light is sweet! White, white, white and bright, bright, bright!! Nice hotspot (for a Lux V) and a nice smooth transition to corona and surrounding flood (thanks to the Mc38 reflector). Love the 2 stage, low level is just right. Compared to my SFIII Lux III, the hotspot is larger and it is about as much brighter as one would expect. My Lux III version has a reflector and an optic with single stage clicky and combat grip body, so between the two I have a bunch of options!! Great addition to my collection, thanks again Mikhail!!!!
IMG_1186.jpg