• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: XX1T HD45 **PICS**

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for grabs is the brightest LED light in my collection. The output on this sucker is enough to make your jaw drop and leave you smiling all night. It is driven at 750mA using a new converter and new XX1T LuxV (installed by Wayne). Overall output is higher than my WX0S SFTH Tower Module by ArcMania (driven at 1000mA) and higher than my SureFire U2 (driven at 860mA). The output also exceeds that of the WW0T HD45 that I used to have by quite a margin. The throw is outstanding and keeps up with my Aleph 3.

It runs on 1x18650 (my preferred configuration) as well as 2xCR123a. DO NOT USE WITH RCR123's.....trust me on that one. Runtime is impressive. On full blast, you should get about an hour on 2xCR123a's and more than 1 hour on 1x18650. On low, which is still pretty bright, you should get more than 8 hours on 2xCR123a's and way more than 8 hours on 1x18650. No reverse polarity protection, so be careful when changing batteries.

Beam quality is typical McGizmo buttery smooth style. Although it is classified as an X1 tint, I would say that it is 60% X1, 40% W0......so in terms of tint, this is a lottery winner. My UX1K 27LT has a much more pronounced X1 tint.

In brand-new condition and less than 30 mins total runtime on the new converter and emitter. I'll post pics later.

You guys all know how rare these X-bins are. I really don't want to sell this one...but I've lost a bit of self-control over the past week and bought one too many lights.... I'll leave it to fate to see if it sells. If it doesn't, then that's good news for me and I'm keepin it!!! :devil:

PRICE: $300 including shipping. Paypal (+3%)

Thanks for looking!

EDIT: will include a protected 18650 Li-ion.

:thumbsup: WP

AS PROMISED, HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF THE LIGHT:

Here she is with other similar sized lights:
hd45groupshotoi1.jpg

Closeup #1:
hd45shot1dy3.jpg

Closeup#2:
hd45shot2hu6.jpg

Closeup #3:
hd45shot3cv9.jpg

Here's the LED Positioning inside the reflector. As you can see, it is perfectly centered! Good Job Wayne!!!!
hd45leduj5.jpg

If there is anything wrong with this light, it is the fact that there is a tiny, tiny area that is missing some anodizing....but I received it new like this. It can be easily hidden with a Sharpie pen.

hd45blemishup6.jpg

I'll see if I can get some comparative beamshots up shortly.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

ouchmyfinger

Enlightened
Re: FOR SALE: XX1T HD45

I already have one of these and I'm still tempted. I don't have near the collection of WP, but it is definitely my single brightest light.

Turd_Ferguson

Enlightened

I'll miss you brother!

This is one of my favorite lights. The dimensions are good and it just seems tough with no switches to fool around with. Mine has tight threads which I like. No accidental turning on or off but it's definately a two hander.

Good luck on your sale.

I hate cheerleading but this light deserves it. There it is.

official turd stamp of approval.jpg

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, TF. Yeah, it was nice to be part of the select few with the X-binned version of these. I don't think there will be any more produced and there should be less than 20 of these on the planet....maybe 15? I guess only Wayne knows.

Wait a minute....I haven't sold this yet!!! So I'm technically still the proud owner!!!! :rock: .

okok...to sweeeeten the deal, I'm throwing in 2 BatteryStation CR123a's.... (I'll make sure they both test 100% capacity with my ZTS battery tester and DMM).

EDIT: actually, instead of 2 BS CR123A's, I will provide a protected 18650 in their place. I am a firm believer that one cell is better than two.

:thumbsup: WP

Last edited:

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not your HD45! I think this is one of dons most solid designs! Good luck, someone will love this beast!!
-bobby

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm home now....I can start to take some pics. Will be up shortly.

WP

dmdrewitt said:
WP, having seen the pics of your Ti PD, can you post a couple of this light please.

In anticipation...

David :)

pianoman

Enlightened
Re: FOR SALE: XX1T HD45 **PICS**

Sharpie works great with the knicks....

ouchmyfinger

Enlightened

I like the knicks. They let you know that this light has some proven miles on it. I feel way more confident grabbing a light with a track record than one thats never seen service.

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

WM, trying to send PM but CPF function keeps locking up. Wanted to ask, does 18650 battery fit DSD charger? I don't know anything about this battery. Nice photos btw, you're a good photographer!

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast

The 18650 does fit the DSD charger, no spacers needed!
-bobby

lasercrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it if you'll take a money order.

Last edited:

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sold to Liteboy, pending funds!

Thanks Liteboy. LaserCrazy.... you are backup if Liteboy changes his mind.

Thanks guys!

WP

Liteboy, I'll get in touch with you via email. Thanks. Oh, and also to answer your question, the 18650 fits the DSD charger perfectly.....no spacers as mentioned previously.

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

Email sent, Liteboy!

I'm going to miss this light.....
I have a feeling I might be buying it back someday..... :(

WP