• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: McluxIII-PD

neo_xeno

Newly Enlightened
for sale is my McluxIII-PD. now i will tell u this light has been carried some for about a couple of months. there are some minor marks in the HA that u can only see up close. on the end there is a couple small nicks, again nothing major and u can only see it up close. there is also a very small nick in the Ti bezel. the light comes with ti clip, ti bezel, tritium insert, ucl lens, and it's a UX1K led. the marks really aren't that noticeable and they don't show up in the pics. asking $250 shipped and pp fees.

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

Last edited:

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McluxIII-PD

I've been putting this PD thing off for a long time. It's my first PD and though I'm not a big fan of the black ano, I think I'll enjoy the light regardless. :)

BTW Can these PD's use any other reflectors? Say a smaller floodier reflector?

:paypal: Please ship with signature confirmation :D

neo_xeno

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McluxIII-PD

u'll love the PD, i hate to part with mine but other hobbies call. not sure if it can use other reflectors.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
CroMAGnet,
Wayne Y is making some noise about possibly lasere cutting some psa LED film for these lights. If he does, I think you will be real pleased with the beam results from adding the diffusing film to the front end. Alternatively but bulkier, a SF F04 is great on these and very useful.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
McGizmo said:
CroMAGnet,
Wayne Y is making some noise about possibly lasere cutting some psa LED film for these lights. If he does, I think you will be real pleased with the beam results from adding the diffusing film to the front end. Alternatively but bulkier, a SF F04 is great on these and very useful.
Thanks for the info DM!

BTW What is PSA LED FILM? :)

Fringe

Enlightened
Nice to see these "classic" All's go quickly. Great lights.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
PSA LSD film is good stuff! :D The SF F04 uses POC LSD material which I believe is the 20 degree flavor if memory serves but my memory doesn't serve well. :green:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
McGizmo said:
PSA LSD film is good stuff! :D The SF F04 uses POC LSD material which I believe is the 20 degree flavor if memory serves but my memory doesn't serve well. :green:

Is this the stuff that Chris has on the UCL's with LDF?

I have one on a 3D Mag with single LED and it really throws a nice floody beam. Cleans up the Mag reflector artifacts too.

MM

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got the PD today! Very nice transaction. Thanx neo_xeno!! :rock:

Still waiting for darkness so I took a pic for ya's ;)
Ubin_PD.jpg