LightChucker stumbling back to my feet...

LightChucker

Enlightened
Hi everyone!

I am healing from more hospital stays and surgeries on my back. The good news is that I can walk again; the bad news, it looks like I have lost my job and ruined my 30-year career in computer programming. I have been off work for over 6 months, and I am now drawing 60% of my regular pay. (Can't buy many expensive flashlights anymore.):awman:

I have a bunch of medical problems that I hope will be resolved after physical therapy. That is coming up in September - I think.

What's worse is that my wife and I need to change from a split-level house to a range style. Besides my back, we ar both suffering from "Arther". We cannot afford to make payments any more - too old too. We would like to make a trade of some kind with some boot from one side or the other.

Ideas and suggestions are appreciated.

At least it's great to be back.

BTW: What happened tot Raggie?

Thanks,

Chuck

Diesel_Bomber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Chuck-

I don't know you in the slightest, but welcome back! Glad you're still kicking. Good luck with the PT and finding a house.

:buddies:

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Chuck,

Have you considered possibly selling your house and buying a duplex? Live in one half, rent out the other? I own a condo and wish I would have explored that option more.

Good luck on your healing.

marcspar

Enlightened
Welcome back, LightChucker!

Raggie's story can be found in the underground....

Marc

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Hi Chuck !

It's great to see you back. I have always kept you in my prayers.
Welcome back.
Jeff

Delvance

Enlightened
Welcome back and i hope you have a speedy recovery! (Like Diesel_Bomber...i don't know you either but it's always nice to hear/see people recover from potentially bad situations).

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Indeed great to see a post from you! Be strong - prayers & positive thoughts still headed your way!!