• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Mr Bulk VIP AA tube and/or BBH

TSWrench

Newly Enlightened
Hey,

If you have a AA tube or a Big Bulkhead for the VIP, I'm lookin' to buy these items.

Thank you!

TSWrench

Newly Enlightened
Dawg,

I should have said 2AA tube. An accessory battery holder/tube for the VIP was available which held 2AA batteries - the light shipped with a CR123a holder. As to how much an 2AA tube is worth...I'll have to get back to you on that.

kevindick

Newly Enlightened
I was planning to sell my VIP set eventually. I've got the AA tube, BBH, control module, CR123 tube, and bare Al twisty. The clicky broke. You could have the whole thing for $150 and you'd get some spare parts.

TSWrench

Newly Enlightened
KevinDick,

I really appreciate the reply. However, I'm just looking for the BBH and the 2AA tube. If you decide you want to part with just those pieces, let me know.

Thank you!

kevindick

Newly Enlightened
The BBH and 2xAA are in excellent condition. The control module, body, and twisty are in good to excellent condition. The clicky is completely broken and not included, though the king's crown is in good condition. However, I've got two private offers for the set already. If they both fall through, I'll PM you Karl