Surely not Sasha too!!

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
Even shoes lost out. The study found 86 percent would prefer a new digital video camera to a pair of designer shoes.

This is a poll with an error rate. Well Sasha? Flashlight or shoes?? :)

Apparently "forever" has been over-rated

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Diamonds are no longer a girl's best friend, according to a new U.S. study that found three of four women would prefer a new plasma TV to a diamond necklace.

The survey, commissioned by U.S. cable television's Oxygen Network that is owned and operated by women, found the technology gender gap has virtually closed with the majority of women snapping up new technology and using it easily.

Women were found on average to own 6.6 technology devices while men own 6.9, and four out of every five women felt comfortable using technology with 46 percent doing their own computer trouble-shooting.---------

Greta

Flashaholic
Ah well... I guess I'm just spoiled... and have been hanging out here for too long. I don't choose... I get them all! :D

Shoes really are still #1 with me though... it's a sickness, I'm sure.. :sick2:

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Maybe the time has come to buy the.......a new pair of shoes! :D (Nice knowing you folks! :D )

Larry

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
tvodrd said:
Maybe the time has come to buy the.......a new pair of shoes! :D (Nice knowing you folks! :D )

Larry

Sounds like an overdue suggestion. I'm actually kind of "shocked" that it hasn't been mentioned again until now.:grin2:

-DF

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
new shoe time!!!!

smallkenwithu2andshoe.jpg

man they would look good :)

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
tvodrd said:
Somebody take it and RUN!

I'd be willing to help out, unfortunately I'm not on CPF as much during "work" hours. Where's Migs the GB, auction, raffle, benefit extraordinaire...:lolsign::whistle:

-DF

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thinking: ........:thinking: .......:thinking: Hmmmmm, the whole time I have been on CPF I have only seen "ONE" person whine about their "freakin" shoes and more than once, to the point where I even gave him a special red pump.
ruby_slippers.gif
:whistle: :crackup: :duck: :aaa:

Last edited:

greenLED

Flashaholic
DFiorentino said:
I'd be willing to help out, unfortunately I'm not on CPF as much during "work" hours. Where's Migs the GB, auction, raffle, benefit extraordinaire...:lolsign::whistle:
I hear from a reliable source that said community activist has too many coals in the fire right now. PP's ready for some shoo-dough, though. :)