power outages in spalding...now everyone wants my torch!

EMPOWERTORCH

Enlightened
I have spent most of my Christmas over at my parents' in a village in Spalding. I took two torches...my trusty BT2 in my pocket and the Elektrolumens 5W cyan mag in my rucksack.
Christmas day was punctuated by 5 short power outages...annoying to all those people who had set thier vcr's to tape the day's crop of movies, but to a torchaholic an opportunity to show the true power of the 5W cyan's output! I had a thought that the power wouldn't hold out when I observed a few dips in the power supply which caused the CF bulb equipped lights to flicker, so I had the torch ready by my side.
Lunch was being cooked. (fortunately by gas) The first outage sent me instinctively to my weapon, first to rescue mother and niece from the staircase, then to illuminate the kitchen and then aide Father in cooking. The light was so powerful that reflective light flooded into the adjacent room.
The second outage happened during serving of lunch; the torch was directed at the cieling to provide good area illumination.

A third outage happened as we had finished lunch, again the torch served to light the entire room.

The torch was used several times more to illuminate vast tracts of Lincolnshire landscape and as a bedside light where A4 magazine pages were lit up as bright as noonday light from about 1 m distance from the torch. The smooth beam and very high output really make this torch a pleasure to use in a large variety of applications. Its bulk and length make it impractical for EDC usage, for this I have my BT2, but for applications which really need a lot of light, the Elektrolumens is unbeatable!
Everybody likes it! And it is worth every cent I paid for it... you can't even get an unmodded mag 4D for what I paid for this unique torch!
Thanks Wayne for a truly brilliant and practical product!