Need help with this SureFire

gr8gatzby

Newly Enlightened
At public auction I bought, and am now in the process of listing this Surefire gun mounted light on eBay, but i can find no information on the web(or anywhere) about this model. It came sealed in an airtight plastic bag, but no box or documentation. My kid brother (owner of 3 guns) says it was developed with and sold only to government agencies, but i just don't know. The surefire website has no record of this light.

This specsheet from the surefire site got close to this model, but no tamale. Any ideas? The number on the piece is A024527.

picture028.jpg

picture029.jpg

picture030.jpg

picture031.jpg

picture032.jpg

picture033.jpg

picture034.jpg

picture035.jpg

picture036.jpg

carrot

Flashaholic
Don't know about the model, but it looks to be essentially a gun-mounted Surefire M2 with an SW02 clicky tailcap.

Sorry, can't be of more help than that.

Size15's

Flashaholic
It's an M951C and can be purchased from SureFire Dealers.

The "M9" indicates it is a Millennium Universal WeaponLight.
The "5" indicates it features the LU60 Lamp Module requiring two SF123A batteries to power it's P60 Lamp Assembly.
The "1" indicates it features the M49 Dual Thumbscrew Mount.
The "C" indicates it features the SW02 Clickie TailCap.

kumar762

Banned
If you don't want it I'll take it . . . .

I'd be more than happy to help take it off your hands:grin2:

Illum

Flashaholic
Size15's said:
It's an M951C and can be purchased from SureFire Dealers.

The "M9" indicates it is a Millennium Universal WeaponLight.
The "5" indicates it features the LU60 Lamp Module requiring two SF123A batteries to power it's P60 Lamp Assembly.
The "1" indicates it features the M49 Dual Thumbscrew Mount.
The "C" indicates it features the SW02 Clickie TailCap.

wow...
:bow: such vasts of knowledge...
did you just saw the light and knew what light it was or did you actually gone and researched it?

:wow: :goodjob:

Size15's

Flashaholic
Illum_the_nation said:
wow...
:bow: such vasts of knowledge...
did you just saw the light and knew what light it was or did you actually gone and researched it?

:wow: :goodjob:

Thanks - I didn't need to look it up.

roguesw

Enlightened
Size15s
is that body a single machined block with the aluminum parts for the mount or are the mounts attached onto a regular body of the flashlight?

Size15's

Flashaholic
roguesw said:
Size15s
is that body a single machined block with the aluminum parts for the mount or are the mounts attached onto a regular body of the flashlight?

The MH90 Millennium Universal WeaponLight Housing Body is a single machined component.

The M49 Dual Thumbscrew Mount assembly attaches to it.

The LU60 Lamp Module consists of the "M2" bezel, a P60 Lamp Assembly and the adapter collar (several styles have been made).

I'm such an idiot! I have components to build an M951C and sure enough this combination is actually sitting on the floor in my spare room and I've got a photo of it on pk-e...
al-scout.jpg

(The other light is a proto-type ScoutLight)

Illum

Flashaholic
Size15's said:
The MH90 Millennium Universal WeaponLight Housing Body is a single machined component.

The M49 Dual Thumbscrew Mount assembly attaches to it.

The LU60 Lamp Module consists of the "M2" bezel, a P60 Lamp Assembly and the adapter collar (several styles have been made).

I'm such an idiot! I have components to build an M951C and sure enough this combination is actually sitting on the floor in my spare room and I've got a photo of it on pk-e...
al-scout.jpg

(The other light is a proto-type ScoutLight)

:thinking: :wow: :huh:
interesting, mounting two lights together... a prototype of the 10X style?