• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: UV1J star or emitter

ouchmyfinger

Enlightened
I got some of PhotonFanatics SV1H's and decided I really do like the tint. But the SV1H's lose most of the yellow when overdriven. So....time to go fishin for a UV1J. (or two, but I'm not greedy).

I have paypal, money orders, and cold hard cash at the ready.

Thanks muchly.

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got one of the SV1H stars from Photonfanatic as well. I have an SV1K Lux III in a Q3 (came that way) and I do like the nice warm tint - most like incandescant than anything else I've seen, so I got the H bin Lux I star to replace the RWOH (also not a bad tint) in my PT EOS headlamp. I haven't put it in yet, but I did put in a Carclo 25 degree optic and the flood is awesome.
Back on topic, I have been keeping an eye out for UV1J as well (and UV1H), but I don't think there are ANY UxxH anything.
Good luck finding a UV1J and post here if you find a supply of them, or even any TV1H/TV1J.

:bumpit:

Niteowl

Enlightened
Blindasabat said:
..............Good luck finding a UV1J and post here if you find a supply of them, or even any TV1H/TV1J.

:bumpit:

The Sandwich Shoppe has a few TV1J stars in stock. $13 each, 17 left as of this posting according to SS. A couple months ago there were well more than 100.

It's a nice "outdoors" tint.

ouchmyfinger

Enlightened
Thanks everyone. But I'm looking for UV1J - thats it. Not UV1H, not TV1J, not XV1S (welll, ok, fine, twist my arm and I'll take one).

But, really... I want me a UV1J. Maybe I'll get lucky, maybe not. Hopefully PhotonFanatic will get a tray or 3 and then we'll all be happy. For now, however....WTB: UV1J star or emitter!

Fringe

Enlightened
Ouch,

You planning to throw this into a PD? I would like to have a spare III-T or PD sink with one as well. Good luck.

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think its easier to get an X-bin then a UVIJ lately. Im sure these would sell if fred stocked them. Good luck, if you do find a source let us all know!
brump :bumpit:

ouchmyfinger

Enlightened
last....gasp.....need...air....yellow...tinted...oxygen...

guess its time to let this WTB die.

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I only know of two places that sell binned stars: Sandwich Shoppe and Photonfanatic. Are there any others?

ouchmyfinger

Enlightened
Fringe said:
Ouch,

You planning to throw this into a PD? I would like to have a spare III-T or PD sink with one as well. Good luck.

a Ti PD, yeah.

Blindasabat,

There are multiple threads in Dealer's corner that offer specific bins. In addition to Sandwich Shop and PhotonFanatic, there is AW, and some others.