e2e clip....help!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

how do i remove the *@#$ clip??
mad.gif
i'd like to try out the c2 clip on my e2e. thanks.

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
switch625,

This is easy. First, twist off the bezel. Second and perhaps the most important, remove the o-ring. It's durable but not indestructable. Last, set the flashlight bezel side down. A little love tap on the tailcap end of the clip with either a non-maring punch or hammer should do it.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

thanks. why they used such a short stiff clip i'll never know.
tongue.gif

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jeff:
switch625,

This is easy. First, twist off the bezel. Second and perhaps the most important, remove the o-ring. It's durable but not indestructable. Last, set the flashlight bezel side down. A little love tap on the tailcap end of the clip with either a non-maring punch or hammer should do it.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeff, I've found it easier to use a thin metal rod, like a screwdriver blade. First remove the bezel and O ring. Put the metal through the clip at the inner curve, and placing the torch body on a flat surface, just push down to slide the clip out.
Make sure that the body can't twist out of upright, and don't cut yourself on any sharp end of the tool you use.
Then avoid trapping your fingers when the clip slips out of the housing ......

A small amount of penetrating fluid might help, if you avoid it getting on the threads or O ring.

lightlover
smile.gif

Latest posts