Hunlights available at JSBurlys Flashlights

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
If anyone has one of the Huntlights I would really like a review, they really look nice with good runtimes. I just received a Stenlight S7 from Jon and his service is excellent!

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Jon is also the only Huntlight dealer located in the USA.

Smoken Joe

Newly Enlightened
Preorder at this point estimated delevery there Aug 11.

I well be interested too.

horizonseeker

Enlightened
i still can't figure out if the 2X123 light comes with a clip or not, in the review linked, the light has a clip, but the description from JSburly's site doesn't mention anything at all, it states that it comes with a pouch. I was really hoping it would come with a clip.

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
The FT-01 comes with a clip. This is a picture of the first generation model. The difference is the screws the hold the clip.

dsc02551small4fp.jpg

dsc02552small3ps.jpg

VF1Jskull1

Enlightened
horizonseeker said:
i still can't figure out if the 2X123 light comes with a clip or not, in the review linked, the light has a clip, but the description from JSburly's site doesn't mention anything at all, it states that it comes with a pouch. I was really hoping it would come with a clip.

It has a clip, at least mine does anyway. Although mine is the new generation clip.

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are there any runtime graphs for the FT01? I really want one, but am waiting for some runtime test and Lux output before I purchase. Is it really regulated? I would be using a protected 18650 battery, so if someone can do a runtime test with one that would be great.

vic303

Enlightened
adirondackdestroyer said:
Are there any runtime graphs for the FT01? I really want one, but am waiting for some runtime test and Lux output before I purchase. Is it really regulated? I would be using a protected 18650 battery, so if someone can do a runtime test with one that would be great.
I'm waiting for the same info, but with the FT02x instead...JSB said he would try to send one in to FLReviews, but I am impatient!

vic303

Enlightened
Hey folks, here is a link to some runtime graphs and info on maker for the FT02x Huntlight. It comes via an Ebay seller based in China. Runtime looks good on AAx2, and decent on cr123. If the graph is true, it looks to be well regulated. You can be the judge. BTW, the link to the auction is ONLY for informational purposes as I do not want to swipe his images w/o permission.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Huntlight-3W-Lu...yZ106987QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And this is for the FT01 2xcr123 light. It has some interesting xray pics of the light, and engineering overlays concerning the reflector.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Huntlight-3W-80...yZ106987QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:

LowWorm

Enlightened
Thanks for the links...hopefully we'll have some runtimes on CPF soon that can confirm the findings. I'm interested in the FT02x. Seems like the number of Huntlight options can fit the bill for pretty much any casual flashlight user.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
For the money, these might be winners. Can`t wait for some reveiws. The Hunlights look great too.

Ken

Last edited:

vic303

Enlightened
I'm about ready to just drop the cash & trust JSB that the light (FT02X) is worth it. It pretty much does everything I want in a light.

FEATHERSTONE

Newly Enlightened
Placed my order on saturday, emailed on monday to see if it shipped, havent heard anything back from JSburly, im in hopes it has shipped, cant wait to see how this bad boy works.....

Ken 222

Newly Enlightened
I ordered an FT01 on Saturday also. Jon said in another thread that he's dealing with some issues concerning his elderly father, so if he doesn't reply to your e-mail right away that's prolly why.

Best wishes to JS Burly and his dad. :thumbsup:

Ken