AW Rechargables Holder - Any Interest?

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
After receiving my 17670's from AW, I've been trying to find a good, small, and simple spares carrier for them. I was wondering if there would be any interest for these:

IMG_9652_e.jpg

IMG_9647_e.jpg

The first photo shows two 17670 cells.

The second photo shows that there is a little extra room, so they should fit the larger diameter 18xxx cells that AW offers as well.

They fit two 17670 (as shown) or I can trim them down to any size to accomodate single cells. I can also modify them to fit 1 to 4 - 123A cells.

If there is any interest, I can get the ball rolling on this. Should be under $5 shipped each - any size, if there is enough interest.

Per Arne

Enlightened
I have bought the CR123 6 cell battery cases on ebay and the hard shell cases from amondotech.com and just cut out some of the rubberized inside to fit the 17670 but the 18650 seems to be to thick...

Need something to hold the 18650....

PA

ResQTech

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just broke out the calipers and measured the ID to be 0.750in Will this fit the 18xxx cells?

I wouldn't say they're waterproof. You could probably have them out in the rain without any problems, but I wouldn't submerge it.

If there's enough interest, I can probably get the price down to $3-$4 shipped within the US in order for it to be worth my trouble.