Tac light

dasanii19

Enlightened
What would be a ideal surefire pistol tac light? not a mountable weapon light but a handheld one? I want it bright as hell and dont mind spending Around $300 :) Id want to use it as a nice camping light as well.. I had a 6p but want to upgrade....

dasanii19

Enlightened
Yea, ive thought about the M3 but dont know if other lights would be a better choice for the money. Are there any "cons" with the M3?

Are you talking M3 CombatLight?
Or
M3 Turbo Combatlight?

Last edited:

Size15's

Flashaholic
The M3 and the M3T have the same lumen outputs but the TurboHead bezel focuses the light into a far tighter, more intense beam for illuminating targets at longer range - typically beyond the range of a handgun encounter.

The M3 is the ultimate CombatLight.

Al

UKSFighter

Newly Enlightened
I agree, I would pick up an M3 for your next Tac Light. If you haven't used one it will blow you away in comparison to a 6P, actually there is no comparison :)

dasanii19

Enlightened
tacticalsupply.com said:
I agree, I would pick up an M3 for your next Tac Light. If you haven't used one it will blow you away in comparison to a 6P, actually there is no comparison :)

Well I had an A19 and a p91 on my 6p so how will the M3 campare to that? Will I be impressed?

Size15's

Flashaholic
The M3 has the CombatGrip which can make it more effective to use in conjunction with a handgun. Also, the M3's beams are more intense because the reflector is wider and deeper. Also, the M3's lamps are brighter and whiter for longer compared to the P90/P91 lamps. Also, the M3's bezel is shock isolated helping it better protect the bulb. Also, the M3 is Hard Anodised and comes with a lanyard.

I am certainly impressed with the M3 over the "9P". I much prefer the M3's beams compared to the 9P's beams.

Al