• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT Mclux Ti PD UVIJ for nothing

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTT Mclux Ti PD (UVIJ) for Natural HA PD with UVIJ plus cash.

Just testing the waters to see what kind of offers i get. After PSM's post, it feels like im selling my kitten for cheese doodles. I have to sleep on this one! (it doesnt help ive driven 600 miles in 2 days either!)

This is a bit of a stretch, but anyone have a Natural HA McluxPD with a UVIJ they want to trade?? Ti Bezel would be wanted. trit wanted, but not needed.

**EDIT: Would be interested in a Nitrous TVIJ lux3 (if it has a yellow tint)**

I love my Ti PD, but My car decided to run out of oil and the engine makes a grinding noise when you try to start it up. This is also happening 2 weeks before i move 6 hours south. :mad: I have to start thinking about selling my trophy light :awman: The only thing keeping me from selling my Ti PD is the beam + Tint, I love it as much as I love the fact its a Ti PD.

-I dont want offers for any other PD's that arent NATURAL HA (will consider bare ALU) . I have a slate one allready. I really want the VI tint, so i dont want offers for any other bins.
A nitrous driver would bring down the "cash" part.

I know getting a UVIJ lux isnt very easy, or at all. You can all make fun of the odds of this happening, go right ahead.

WP please dont post a picture of your hat, unless you think it will help with my search!

-bobby

please? someone? Its a Ti PD with UVIJ! :p

ok ok ok, Im not going to trade this light. PSM got to me! Thank you for saving me from myself!

know of any good banks for a loan???
-bobby

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: WTT Mclux Ti PD UVIJ for Natural HA PD with UVIJ plus cash

Bobby, dude, please reconsider. No one, NO ONE, was more excited and worked harder to get their Ti PD more than you. Dont you have a Credit Card you can Max out? Seriously, not trashing the sale/trade here at all, I just would hate to see a great CPFer like yourself do something now that you will regret later. Whats the chances of you landing another one of these if you rid yourself of the one you have now that you love?

I saw how excited you were and all your posts in the Pre release Ti threads, it made me more excited.

Good luck and i hope you get your car working.

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast

PSM, Your right, i do love this light. And as of right now i dont know how much my car is going to cost to get fixed. I will know monday for sure, i just wanted to post this to get an idea if people have something that i could enjoy, but i know for a fact i would never get a chance to own a TiPD again. Maybe Ill wait a bit, I dont have to agree to the first trade offer i get... Thanks for the kind words!

Now that i think about it, your acting like my Conscience and i dont want to get rid of this light. I forgot that i sold off my entire aleph collection, My older PD, and some very special modded lights. Sigh... Ill keep this thread alive for now, just to see what people have. But i hope the car wont cost me everything left in the bank! Maybe tonight ill go on a walk and get re-Ti-inated with my light.
-bobby

Fringe

Enlightened

How about straight up cash?

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not yet, that is the absolute last resort. I wanted to end up with cash and a UVIJ pd. I diddnt want to end up a light short. Id sell off my 27lt before i would sell the Ti PD. It was much easier to sell off my old fenix lights! I diddnt feel guilty about it :ohgeez:

tdurand

Enlightened
It's like a south-of-the-border soap opera in here. With all the drama n'all. :nana:

Good choice Bobby! :rock:

Good luck with the move! :thumbsup:

T

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
nakahoshi said:
IM KEEPING IT! :grin2:

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
:twothumbs :twothumbs
:twothumbs​

Remember its just money. Theres plenty of it around, but Ti PD's are scarce! You did the right thing. Now dont do that again! Sell something else! You worked hard to earn your Ti PD.

I'm glad your keeping it.

Fringe

Enlightened
As am I. I am sure you would have whole heartedly regreted it. PD's rule.

Fringe

Enlightened
But, I just have to add that I am really loving my III-T, the simplicity and size just really impresses me. Sorry for the OT. PD's still rule.

ouchmyfinger

Enlightened
PoliceScannerMan said:
:twothumbs :twothumbs
:twothumbs​

I just received my Ti PD yesterday, and I haven't posted anything about it yet because I've been trying to figure out how to express my thoughts. PSM pretty much hit the piston on the head.