• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Aleph 1 Compatible Ti Bezel Ring!!!! Found/Update with PICS!!!!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys, what would make the following sexy light even better????......

alephsplash1-3.jpg

...that's correct, a TITANIUM Aleph I compatible bezel ring!!!

If anybody has an extra that they could help to finish off this fantastic light with, I would be greatly appreciative!! I believe the Aleph I would be compatible with any 27mm bezel ring.

Maybe my friends Morelight or McGizmo can help me out?!?!?

Thanks,
MSax

Last edited:

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Aleph 1 Compatible Titanium Bezel Ring!!!!

You know.....it doesn't even have to be Ti....

You won't be able to tell the difference from a stainless steel 27mm bezel ring.... Somebody should be able to make a few runs of that for cheap!

:oops: Did I just blaspheme? Oh sorry....titanium all the way......:rock:

:laughing: WP

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

WP,

Your totally correct... a SS toothy bezel would look just as cool!!!

Thanks for the inspiration.:goodjob:

Please someone make this come true.

MSax

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

MSaxatilus said:
Please someone make this come true.

I concur!! Make it happen!!! Think of the market size!

We have 27LT's, Aleph 1's and soon to be Ti 27L-PD (although I think I remember Don saying that the bezel ring would be fixed....:awman: ). I think a run of 500 of these in stainless steel would sell out pretty quickly! Personally, I would take 5 of these.

Maybe someone can make these with tritium slots? PEU? :poke:

EDIT: maybe we should do an interest thread, and maybe influence someone to do something about this much needed part!

WP

Last edited:

OldGreyGuy

Enlightened

WAVE_PARTICLE said:
We have 27LT's, Aleph 1's
I've been thinking about a 27LT for camping and have been saving my pennies (maybe next month), anyway just loved the photo you had of one with the Ti bezel in someone else's for sale thread. I'd sure be in it for one to add the the LT I'm thinking of getting.

Norm

Retired Administrator

MSaxatilus said:
Hey guys, what would make the following sexy light even better????......

alephsplash1-3.jpg

For a start you could get rid of the Fosters can :). The strange thing is Fosters is promoted as Australia's favourite beer but no one in Australia drinks it. There are far better beers here, it's kind of a shame that such an ordinary beer is promoted to the world.

OldGreyGuy

Enlightened

Norm said:
For a start you could get rid of the Fosters can :). The strange thing is Fosters is promoted as Australia's favourite beer but no one in Australia drinks it. There are far better beers here, it's kind of a shame that such an ordinary beer is promoted to the world.
Yes, There is a huge marketing campaign which goes along the lines, "Fosters, the Australian word for beer!" What they don't tell you is what we really say is, "Fosters, the Australian word for beer we wouldn't drink ourselves!" :)

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast

WAVE_PARTICLE said:
I concur!! Make it happen!!! Think of the market size!

We have 27LT's, Aleph 1's and soon to be Ti 27L-PD (although I think I remember Don saying that the bezel ring would be fixed....:awman: ). I think a run of 500 of these in stainless steel would sell out pretty quickly! Personally, I would take 5 of these.

Maybe someone can make these with tritium slots? PEU? :poke:

EDIT: maybe we should do an interest thread, and maybe influence someone to do something about this much needed part!

WP

I just replied your PM Wave, I told you there I can do the same Im doing for the HDS/PD for the 27 if the demand is high enough. I leave it to you guys to do the market research :)

Pablo

OldGreyGuy

Enlightened

ouchmyfinger said:
I'm not 100% sure, but I think this: http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1529385&postcount=167 may be just what you are looking for.
I saw that thread and was trying to work out if it would fit the Aleph1 and consequently the 27LT. Someone mentioned somewhere that it was possible.

In any event I'm not sure I like the shape of that model as it looks a lot more agressive than the bezels for the PD, the bezels PEU is doing for the HDS/PD and the earlier run of bezels that fit the 27LT.

The photo WAVE_PARTICLE posted over in this thread were more of the kind of thing I was looking for.

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the info guys..... geeezzz poor Foster's got beat up! I agree there are alot of better beers out there, but Foster's has its place. Its pretty good, I say. :nana:

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Unfortunately, doesn't look like there are very many lying around.

Anybody?

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent

It's ready...Take your pick.

One had a fight with an end mill :rant: The other is perfect...:grin2:

I'll put the other one on BST.

TB

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sweet!!! TB, thanks alot for the offer. PM DEFINITELY replied!!!

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will send it off tomorrow.

Thanks,

TB

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, here's an update:

I received my Ti Bezel Ring from TB and once again, he has completely outdone himself:

TiBezelA1.jpg

TiBezelCU.jpg

Not only did TB say that he would make me one, he did it litterally overnight!!! I received it today and I honestly wasn't expecting it till the end of this week.

As you can see from the photo's the Ti bezel ring is absolutely perfect, the threads work perfect and it really sets this unique light off perfectly.

Big huge kudos to Tranquilitybase for making this available!!! I am really floored.

MSax