My CPF education so far...

kc2ouf

Newly Enlightened
I've been spending alot of time reading reviews and learning here. Like with Ham radio, I still have much to learn, but will keep working at it.

My EDC: A Gladius in the Blackhawk pouch, a memory chip pouch hanging from a belt loop with spare 123's and a Leatherman Micra. I ordered an Arc AAAP to carry as a backup.

In my go-bag I keep my Lowes Task Force LuxI and LuxIII lights, lithium batteries for both, my MM with Nite Ize LED (I think this is a good indoor light during blackouts - not too bright). I also have the SL Stylus' that I haven't given away as gifts yet (bought out all the local RS' supply).:)

I hope to start work soon on hot-wiring my Mag 3D.

...So thanks to CPF... and sorry to my wife who can't imagine why I find this all so interesting!

Pax et Lux

Enlightened
Laughed out loud at: "sorry to my wife who can't imagine why I find this all so interesting!"

Yeah - mine would rather I was looking at other women. At least she could understand that. . .

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Keep going. Education never stops. Eventually everything will be simple as cutting a dipole.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Like ham radio, flashaholism is a useful hobby. Well, up to a point anyway! :sssh: I really hate that helpless feeling of being in a pitch dark area, and I can say that it hasn't happened to me (or others around me) in a long time now.

batman

Enlightened
my addiction to ham radio started in 7th grade and only ended when high speed internet connections became affordable. I finally sold my RCI - 2950 with a freq range of 26-32 MHz in AM/FM/USB/LSB/CW. Flashlights is a good outdoor hobby though. (that's what i say)