new stargate and atlantis released in the US yet

Isak Hawk

Enlightened
Re: stargate and atlantis released in the US yet

The new season or the newest episode?

Btw www.tv.com is a good source of information on tv shows, kinda like an imdb for television. Their episode listings and airing dates are usually correct.

Isak Hawk

Enlightened
Yes, both season 10 of sg-1 and season 3 of atlantis have started. They both air on fridays.

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
TinderBox (UK) said:
I dont think they start in the UK, till october.:ohgeez:

regards.
......and you'll still get to see them before I will. No cable here, and the reruns won't hit broadcast tv until about a year after they first air on cable, about the time the season comes out on DVD. Season 9 will soon be available on broadcast for me to watch, at about the same time I'll buy it on DVD. Oh well.....

-Keith

Flashfirstask?later

Enlightened
In Canada Stargate SG-1, Season 10 will begin airing November 02, 2006 on Space channel and it will be the earliest for me to see season 10 on TV, although I think Movie channel gets it much earlier in line with scifi if I am willing to pay extra for it.

Stargate Atlantis is even more behind as Season 2 will start airing January 21, 2007 on Space. :(

On Space channel (www.spacecast.com) the Battlestar Galactica season 2 ended in early May though. There was reports that Space channel will be showing BSG 3 within 72 hours of each airing on Sci-fi which is 2 months away. :)

Mad1

Enlightened
I'm really liking season 10 of SG-1 and season 3 of SG-A

Apparently a blast from the past is meant to be coming back for a few episodes, I can't wait. :D

I was a fan of Farscape until that got axed, so to hear Claudia Black and Ben Browder were joining the cast of SG-1 blew my mind. :D Claudia is now a recurring role she was meant to just appear is a few eps of season 9.