Lambda Lights Improved MiniPro?

sflate

Enlightened
According to Lambda, the new design uses different capacitors, inductor, and PCB for some improvement in efficiency and output. I have 3 kits and I've started to put one together. I'm curious to see how it compares to a Millermod 1.7/3.5w driver.

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got mine last weekend and this little jewel is fantastic. It's really given a "new lease on life" for some old MiniMags. I would like to know (before I smoke one) if than can handle Energizer Lithiums?

chiphead

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure about that. It can handle a single CR123A, but the fact that Lambda doesn't mention Energizer L91 (while explicitly listing NiMH, NiCd and alkaline) would give me pause as well.

Lambda started a thread on the MiniPro II here, and continues to be active in it.

I'm quite pleased with the MiniPro II as well - used it to refresh a Fire~Fly II. :twothumbs

chiphead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure about that. It can handle a single CR123A, but the fact that Lambda doesn't mention Energizer L91 (while explicitly listing NiMH, NiCd and alkaline) would give me pause as well.

Lambda started a thread on the MiniPro II here, and continues to be active in it.

I'm quite pleased with the MiniPro II as well - used it to refresh a Fire~Fly II. :twothumbs
Thank you!

chiphead

Latest posts