The Gmail Invite/Request Thread

Empath

Flashaholic
I stated in another thread:
A search for separate topics containing 'Gmail' indicates that there are twenty-five separate threads, seeking or offering Gmail invites. Rather than posting in an existing thread, we're creating new threads each time. I think twenty five threads are sufficient.

Any new Gmail offers or requests should be done through one of the existing threads. New threads will be closed.

Rather than requiring everyone to seek out one of the plentiful threads on the matter, I'm creating one more. You may still make use of those threads to post, but this one will be a sticky and easy to find for awhile. Feel free to make use of it to offer or request invites.

Please don't start any new Gmail invite threads.

Last edited:

greenLED

Flashaholic
I have 5 left, plus 6 more that my beloved wife has available. PM with full name and e-mail and I'll send you an invite.

(Thx, Empath)

Samoan

Enlightened
Hmmm...

Supply higher than demand.

I have a couple available as well if anyone needs one.

-F

chr00t

Newly Enlightened
I have 6 invites. PM me your full name and email address.

BayMoe

Newly Enlightened
I got 5 to give as well.
For those of you that do not know what Gmail is, it's an e-mail service provided by Google with a capacity of 1gigabyte. It's by far, the best email account I've used thus far.

Anyone interested, just PM.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
For a no hassle invitation receiver/sender, check out this website: http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php

I much prefer to use it than to wait for people to e-mail you, and then have to tell people your all out. Plus, it isn't that hard to get an invitation from the site. Type in your e-mail address, and then press "enter" untill you receive one, IIRC.

prego

Newly Enlightened
That's great. A lot more convenient than the traditional process. Thanks for the info.

DaGeek

Enlightened
Thanks To /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gifGreenLed/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif I got my Gmail...

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 10 if anyone is interested.

mut

LukeK

Enlightened
Though the chances of all of the above's invites being used is, well tiny: I have 6 available.