• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Several Custom CR2 Ions - Albino, Swirled, and Camo

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Folks,

I've got a couple of custom CR2 Ions I've had sitting around for over 6 months now. They are prototypes I had done to see different finishes, but I never made a run of them. As such, they're the only ones in existence and I don't plan on making any in the forseeable future. All the custom anodized pieces were done in Type II anodizing, not hardcoat or the special process I used for the single color red, green, and blue Ions.

I'm working on some new stuff for release sometime down the road, and I've been very impressed with the results so far. To help continue funding the project's development I'm selling these Ions and will also be selling a few items from my personal collection in the coming days. Thanks in advance for your support. :)

Albino Ion (2 Available)
209698164_3b25eafc6d.jpg

These two white CR2 Ions are a custom job I did myself a while back, they're white powder coated and have a nice, glossy finish.

Red Swirl 1
209697563_bb208ca4b6.jpg

Swirled red and clear anodizing.

Red Swirl 2
209697450_cb45b9418a.jpg

Second swirled red and clear anodizing. Has a bit more red than number one.

Green Swirl
209702283_eea75de3ff.jpg

Swirled green and clear anodizing.

Blue/Purple Swirl 1
209697197_c2eb0bdb16.jpg

A blue and purple swirl anodizing, mostly purple. The two of these came out with a predominantly purple exterior and a bit of blue mixed in in a few areas.

Blue/Purple Swirl 2
209697045_ebd0a11d88.jpg

A blue and purple swirl anodizing, mostly purple. The two of these came out with a predominantly purple exterior and a bit of blue mixed in in a few areas.

If you're new to the CR2 Ion, details are available here:
http://www.photonsintl.com/cr2ion.html
http://www.photonsintl.com/tech.html
http://www.photonsintl.com/faq.html

All lights are $165ea. and come with a battery installed, and are ready to ship when you order. Prices are complete and include paypal fees and shipping anywhere in the world via USPS Priority or Global Priority Mail.

If you're interested in any of these please send me a private message and I'll give you the payment details.

Thanks folks!

-Enrique

Last edited:

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Edited the main post, accidentally had a higher price on something than what I meant to put - all of the listed Ions are $165 as noted at the end of the post.

GhostReaction: All images work fine for me? :shrug:

Closer & Goldserve: Thanks. :eek:

I see that some of you all found my image storage site. ;) In response to some questions I've received, at the moment these are the only custom Ions that I've got for sale, although a few other types exist in my collection.

Take care folks.

-Enrique