SF A2 vs. E2E size? Holster?

stockae92

Enlightened
how does the size of SF A2 compare to E2E?

wondering which one is easier/can be easily carried.

any Holster (with a secure clip) that will fit either SF A2 or E2E?

JasonC8301

Flashlight Enthusiast
The A2 is bigger than the E2e. It doesn't seem like a lot on paper but in real life the A2 is noticable bulkier.

There are many holsters on the market but I am not a big fan of clip on holsters, my RipOffs holster built for the e1e (CO-37? I think) fits my HDS fine.

Buy both and see which one you like because some people can carry bigger lights while others prefer something else. I had for a time a Tigerlight/Sf M6 on my waistalternating between which one I would carry depending on destination.

Somy Nex

Enlightened
I don't have the E2E but I had the E2D for a while. I never really used a holster to carry either my A2 or E2D, as, funnily enough, I chose my pants according to my light whenever took either one.

That particular pair of pants had this long slim pocket, where the A2 or E2d would fit snugly & perfectly almost like it was made for it... =P

Here's a pic. I don't have the E2D with me anymore, but they're about the same diameter, but the A2 is longer and the end bit of its bezel is also wider.

Size15's

Flashaholic
Strange. I don't have a single photo of an A2 next to a regular E2e online either.

But, here's an A2 next to an E2d.
P93.jpg

Personally, I find the E2e/E2d/E2L/L4 to be a bit small for my hands.
The A2 is about as perfect as can be in terms of ergonomics.

Al

Sgaterboy

Newly Enlightened
I have both. I used to EDC the A2, and now i find that i grab the e2e more often. the size is very, very noticeably smaller. If I plan on being out at night, its the A2 for sure. but during the day, theres no need for the A2's LEDs, and the extra bulk is unwelcome

2cents