• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Aleph 2, Firefly 1 **SOLD**

Woods

Newly Enlightened
Up for grabs
Aleph 2 with Nexgen 750, nightstand queen, small scratch on reflector but I can't see it when whitewalled at all. Easy enough to replace if desired. The ano is pretty darn good, there is the faintest of a light area in the valley of the knurling in one small spot, I tried to get it to show in the pics but it's really faint. I tweaked the spring ever so slightly for a shorter throw between low and high. Asking GONE BYEBYE shipped and insured CONUS

FireFly 1, carried quite a bit and ano shows it...no major dings. Small scratch on inside of optic but again, I can't see it at all when whitewalled. Color is pretty standard for this vintage. Asking ***...now SOLDshipped and insured CONUS

Seamaster Pro inbound....so time to liquidate some toys!

alephff2sc3.jpg

alephff1mp5.jpg

Edit: Forgot to add: first "I'll take it" in this thread takes priority over PM's
Thanks CPF!

Last edited:

Woods

Newly Enlightened
Re: Aleph 2, Firefly 1

Aleph is SOLD to the man with the tats! Small world Russ, the SMP I have coming today is the Bond that Michael (NCBlades) had listed over at CK&G! :grin2:

BladeZealot

Enlightened

HAHA!!! Cool :)

I've pm'ed you, but not sure my last 2 went through. paypal sent, addy listed there.

Thanks bud!! :D

Russ

cqbdude

Enlightened

Damn you Russ....You beat me to it..

Congrats bro...I tried to PM you but your inbox is full..