• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Fivemega 2 x 168a adapter for Streamlight Stinger SOLD

Searchlight

Newly Enlightened
Price includes pp fees and shipping. Please post "I'll take it" then check post to confirm priority in thread and PM me. International buyers please add $5. Send paypal to address in my public profile. Thank you.

CPF guests please email "I'll take it", item # and brief description to me at [email protected]
If item is still available when I read your email, I will edit the post to Sold Pending Funds and email you confirmation of sale. Thank you.

1. SOLD New Fivemega 2 x 168a adapter for Streamlight Stinger. $20 SOLD

2. SOLD New Fivemega 2 x 168a adapter for Streamlight Stinger. $20 SOLD

3. SOLD Lot of 3 new WA 1274 bi-pin bulbs. $10 SOLD Pending Funds

4. SOLD New Streamlight HP Turbohead (STR78003) with ultrastinger bulb. Converts a superstinger to an ultrastinger. May also be used on a stinger w/stinger HP bulb (not included) to convert a stinger to a stinger HP. $20 SOLD Available here

5. New Streamlight Stinger with new battery (no charger included). $55 Available here

Price includes pp fees and shipping. Please post "I'll take it" then check post to confirm priority in thread and PM me. International buyers please add $5. Send paypal to address in my public profile. Thank you.

CPF guests please email "I'll take it", item # and brief description to me at [email protected]
If item is still available when I read your email, I will edit the post to Sold Pending Funds and email you confirmation of sale. Thank you.

Last edited:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Fivemega 2 x 168a adapter for Streamlight Stinger

I've got one of these in my Stinger HP and use an Ultrastinger bulb. Can you say THROW MONSTER? I'm pretty sure it out throws my stock Mag85.

Free bump for a great mod.

senorcosas

Newly Enlightened

Lot of 3 new WA 1274 bi-pin bulbs. $10

I'll take it!

PM sent.
Thanks!
Russell

s.duff

Enlightened

will these work for the polystinger as well? how do they effect the performance of the light?

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast

s.duff said:
will these work for the polystinger as well? how do they effect the performance of the light?

I don't know if they work in the polystinger, but they increase performace greatly by allowing you to use other bulb setups. They are not for use with the stock bulb. I think, with the Stinger, the preferred bulb choice is the SL TL-3 bulb. With the Stinger HP it's either the Ultrastinger bulb, or a Carley 1499. There might be other bulb choices (are there?) but these are the only ones that come to mind. The bulbs get over driven, so the Stinger w/TL-3 bulb is brighter than a normal TL-3 (which is brighter than a Stinger) and the Stinger HP ends up being brighter than an Ultrastinger.

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes, these work in the polystinger.

Jeff

s.duff

Enlightened

xpitxbullx said:
Yes, these work in the polystinger.

Jeff

cool!!! put me down for #2, also am i correct that #4 will work with the poly as well? if so, ill take that one too.