• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD!!! New custom Katokichi Ichishiki-B, KI-B light sets, ZERO LEFT for sale

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
kibx2sj5.jpg

New custom Katokichi Ichishiki-B, KI-B light sets, TWO sets for sale **ALL SOLD**

Two new, unused, Katokichi Ichishiki-B (KI-B) custom lights and full kit for sale for $400 each, my cost. Your choice of #49 or #52. They are ready to mail.

Each KI-B light kit have natural hard anodize. The KI-B head has the Lux I, SuperSbin (SS) emitter and the multi-voltage (1.2 to 9 volt) converter. The head has a mineral glass lens. Each set includes three bodies that will fit a CR123, AA and two CR123A batteries. Different combinations of batteries can be used including 14500 and 17650 Li-Ion cells. Each set includes the pouch that is custom made specifically for the KI-B, in Japan. Batteries not included.

The KI-B custom lights are limited to one series. No more will be made. They are not selling at CPF anymore; these are the last KI lights approved by Katokichi. The build thread is here. Don't look too long at the thread. The lights might be sold by the time you get back to this thread.

I had extra lights so I can let each of these KI-B kits go to other members that like unique and custom crafted lights. It is time for the lights to find their real home.

Each kit will be mailed priority mail and tracking. I am not responsible for mailing loss.

The first two 'I'll take it' with the number choice and a PM gets the KI-B kits.

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: New custom Katokichi Ichishiki-B, KI-B light sets, TWO sets for sale

Hi TrueBlue!
wink2.gif
Missed you!
rolleye11.gif
Well maybe not?
ohgeez.gif
grinser2.gif
Of course I did!
smile.gif

I would like #52 PLEASE!
buttrock.gif
Awesome light!
goodjob.gif

Ken

One more time Billy!:nana:

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: New custom Katokichi Ichishiki-B, KI-B light sets, TWO sets for sale

Extremely tempting, i wish my wallet was a bit deeper.

Won't last long!

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: New custom Katokichi Ichishiki-B, KI-B light set, ONE set for sale

Kenster claims one. Good boy,-he is educated on the KI-B. :)

Only one, #49, KI-B kit remains.

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: New custom Katokichi Ichishiki-B, KI-B light sets, ONE LEFT for sale

If still available, I'll take #49. PM incoming

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: New custom Katokichi Ichishiki-B, KI-B light sets, ONE LEFT for sale

The second goes to RPM! Good choice. :)

ALL SOLD, thank you all.