No more cheap Mag 2 C at The Source By Circuit City

PeteBroccolo

Enlightened
The Source By Circuit City (which USED TO BE the Canadian franchises of Radio Shack that have been bought out by CC) was selling Mag 2 C for $12.50 Canadian plus Federal (6%) and (if applicable) Provincial (varied per Province) sales tax, plus $1.99 shipping. TSBCC offered **free** shipping if you bought $25 (or 2 x Mag 2 C) worth of products. TSBCC recently brought in FREE shipping for Internet buyers, however, the Mag 2 C is NO LONGER listed for sale by them!

I have a source for Mag 2 C for $25 Canadian; being the cheap so-and-so that I am, I am now kicking myself that I did not try to build an Li-ion ROP sooner!!

TinderBox (UK)

Flashlight Enthusiast
hello peter.

thanks for the two mag 2c you sent for me to the UK, :goodjob:

It was a excellent price at $12.50 each, it`s a shame it had to end.:awman:

thanks again

John.

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Source usually just carries NexXtech crap. I am surprised they got Maglights.
Anybody know where I can get a 2C Mag in Canada? I only see 2AA & 3D at Walmart & Canadian Tire.

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damn! Missed out again. The Homey D near my place has some gray 2 C's. Can't remember the price. Im thinking more like $26 CDN?

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks.
Don't have a car. Might not get out to HD in Burlington for a while. But I am leery of mail ordreing the rest of the parts for a ROP with a security flap going on. I'll be patient.

PeteBroccolo

Enlightened
LEDninja said:
The Source usually just carries NexXtech crap. I am surprised they got Maglights.
Anybody know where I can get a 2C Mag in Canada? I only see 2AA & 3D at Walmart & Canadian Tire.
They WERE carrying Mags - if I had known they were going to stop, I would have ordered 3 or 4 for myself when I bought those 2 for Tinderbox.

I do, however, have a source for black Mag-light 2 C, but they are about $25 Canadian, plus GST, 6% PST and actual shipping costs. So if anyone DOES want one, or more, eMail me, and we can arrange to pay me via non-cc based PP preferrably.

If you check out eBay, there are several Mag 2 C - the one place from the UK eMailed me to say shipping to Canada would be 7.0 pound sterling, or about $14.50 Canadian. He had 0 bids starting at 2.50 ps, or about $5.34 Canadian - that is getting close to what I would be paying to buy it for myself, not factoring in anyone out-bidding me, so I am holding off for now.