L4 Shipping Delay

GreySave

Enlightened
For those of you who may have an L4 on order (like me) through an independent retailer.....Surefire advised me today that it will be early September before any L4s will be shipped. So, if it is not in stock you will be joining me in the weaiting room!
:awman:

Alan

tazambo

Newly Enlightened
That really, really sucks.

I ordered and paid for mine 2 weeks ago, looks like I'm waiting another 3-4 weeks. Oh and the 7-10 days the shipping will take to Australia.

I wonder if Surefire will be throwing in free batteries or something....

Still I can't speak more highly for the guys at OpticsHQ. Great to deal with.

Regards
Dave

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whew, close one... I just got an e-mail from tacticalsupply.com that he just received his L4's and that mine will ship tomorrow! Woo hoo!

PS - Sorry to rub it in for those who have to wait... :whistle:

GreySave

Enlightened
:huh2:

Tacticalsupply.com will be shipping? Well, perhaps the folks at Surefire are not all up to speed then. That was actually the retailer I ordered from as well and Steve had mentioned two weeks ago that he would be getting a shipment in shortly. I thought I would politely rattle Surefire's cages a bit so they would know folks were concerned about the delays and September 1st was the response they gave me. If Tactical received their shipment then the Surefire Rep was clearly wrong. Perhaps there is hope.....

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
The L4 is one light really worth the wait IMHO!

GreySave

Enlightened
<<The L4 is one light really worth the wait IMHO>>
Tacticalsupply.com also shipped my light late yesterday or early today.:goodjob:

Steven had also offered to cancel my order when he became aware of the delay. I elected to just wait partially because of his good service and willingness to work with me and partially because I had heard so many good things about the L4 here and at Flashlightreviews.com These two web sites have saved me a bunch of money by enabling me to select the best possible lights without the cost of experimentation. Thanx to all!

Then again, I probably puchased more than I otherwise would have as I did not realize I "needed" these lights before......Still haven't told the wife exactly how much the L4 costs.......

Alan

Latest posts