• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TWO AWR NANO SPOTS FOR SALE BOTH SOLD THANKS

photon555

Newly Enlightened
I need to sell these two nano spots for future delivery. Both nano's are package 2 and have the upgraded emitter and the 3 way switch and come with two batteries and the separate charger. The order numbers are not consecutive so I have listed them below. You would paypal me, then let Andrew know what options you want for extra batteries and the charger. Any additional amount for these options you would send to Andrew. My paypal is cash only. Thanks for looking and have a good day.

First to post here gets the nano spot. Please email me at jimtrusk at adelphia dot net. I may not be able to check the forum every day.

1. Number 158 nano spot package 2. 143US SOLD

2. Number 185 nano spot package 2. 143US SOLD

Last edited:

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TWO AWR NANO SPOTS FOR SALE

if there is anything i can do for a prospective buyer to make it more helpful just ask.. i.e. if you'd like to downgrade to single-level etc etc.. add/subtract batteries or adapters and such.. i'd love to help sell these asap..

Oh.. i just noticed the 'cash only' paypal.. i can and will take cc payment for photon and forward the cash.. i get charged 1.5-3% paypal fee but i will cover it so just pay the flat rate.. you can actually use the 'buy now' button at http://nano2chance.rouse.com to make it really easy, just mention you are buying number xxx of photon555.

-awr

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take one, if I'm in time. PM me and I'll send the nonCC paypal

Nice of Andrew to help out his customers. --Josey

deLightful_Leigh

Newly Enlightened

make sure you determine what options you'd like.. jim ordered 'full boat maximum deluxe'.. with usb adapters and everything.. so decide what you'd like and we'll set you up.. pay jim and just let us know..

ps.. i'm working on leigh's computer .. this is... awr typing

-awr

photon555

Newly Enlightened

Josie, you're definitely in time, and thank you. I assume you want spot number 158. I'll reply to your email with my PP addy info. And thanks again. I know you'll like the light.

Jim

photon555

Newly Enlightened

I'd like to thank Andrew for his help in this sale, and his extra generous offer to accept and transfer payment with his CC paypal. Andrew is a stand up guy and has produced an outstanding light.

Jim

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, Jim.. like i've said before.. i'd much rather have a future happy customer than a disgruntled current one.. I reaaaallly can't wait to get the nanos behind me so i can shift the balance more toward the future happy.. it's coming very soon though.. man it feels good to have some 'actual production' going on.

diiiizzzzyy... you knowww you waaanntt it :-D

-awr

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TWO AWR NANO SPOTS FOR SALE ONE SOLD

Thanks, Jim. PayPal sent.

Thanks Andrew. Email sent.

Josey

photon555

Newly Enlightened

I received your payment Josey. Thanks and I know you will enjoy the light.

Thanks Andrew for your help. Emails sent.

Jim

photon555

Newly Enlightened

Macaw, number 2 is yours. Please email me at jimtrusk at adelphia dot net. Thanks to everyone for helping out.

Jim

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast

andrewwynn said:
diiiizzzzyy... you knowww you waaanntt it :-D

-awr

The only thing holding me back yesterday was the "no credit card paypal", but as I read your offer to do the CC paypal I started salivating and then as I read on Macaw snagged the other one. Damn this dayshift job!

I just bought a Pierce M10 last week and a Surefire L1 last night, so I'm going to have to lay low for a while now anyway. I will be getting one soon though, so don't count me out yet.:)

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast

dizzy.. i'm making a number of extras.. make sure you get in the queue 'cause i don't know how fast they will go when the round one is finally done. I think i have about 20 'extras' but about 10 of those are accounted for in 'IOUs'.

Yeah big thanks folks.. i always hate to see a nano spot go before somebody gets theirs.. but at least Jim does have his first set, so he isn't nanoless.

-awr

photon555

Newly Enlightened

Macaw, I have received your paypal. Thank you again and spot 185 is yours.

Jim

Thanks to all for looking, and Andrew for your help.