Anybody own a Maxlite?

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would really like to hear from some users of this light. I'm interested in purchasing the light and need some information on it. Thanks!!

mykall

Enlightened
No I don't own one, but it sure is an interesting light, not to mention EXPENSIVE. The rear end of the light actually reminds me of the Galdius, which isn't HA either.

MB

Fringe

Enlightened
Yep. Great light and the construction is second to none. You cannot beleive the power from this bad boy until you have it in your hand. Unbelievable. Two stage is awesome and it runs on a single AA, the worse the better with this light. The only thing I dislike or wish I could change is the fact that it cannot stand on its tail, but this is minor problem and can be fixed with an Aleph switch, because, also, it is Aleph compatible. Need I say anymore. Oh yes, it is expensive, but like anything else, you get what you paid for.

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Fringe! I think I'll just go ahead on this light. It is very expensive but like you said you get what you pay for.

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really like the simple but beefy look of the light. It's way out of my price range, but if I had money to burn someday (lotto?), I'd like to pick one up. The Maxlite IIs are supposed to have a 1-stage clicky that's recessed to allow tailstand.

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered one from Lighthound and will have it tomorrow....can't wait to get it!! I'll let you guys know how I like it!!

mykall

Enlightened
Does anyone have any specs for the light like lumens/runtime etc? I found specs somewhere out there but not those. T'wood be nice if FR could review/test this light.

MB