• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Mutt, 6/4 Titanium tailcap (shell only) E to E series

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one of these tailcap shells for sale. It is not flawless. This piece was the end result of a snowball of mistakes...It always seems to work out that way...:rant:

Anyway...functionally it's fine, cosmetically it's fine too. When I was cutting the major inside diameter (for the threads) I over cut by quite a bit, but I knew something didn't feel right, so I stopped the lathe, :thinking: before I was at full depth. I finished the part and the end result is, the first three threads are very shallow...and the rest are at spec.

I loaded the tailcap with McE2S and then with the new McClicky, and it works great.

It was just sitting on my shelf of unclaimed parts,:candle: so I thought it might like a new home.

$37.50, shipping included.

Here are some photos to help you decide. This is for the switch housing shell only, you need to provide the rubber boot and the switch.

Please do the 'I'll take it', but only if you truly want the part, and follow up with a PM .

Thanks for looking,

TB

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
kenster said:
TB, that is very nice!:)

Mac, I should have known you would beat me to it!:goodjob:
Thanks Ken.

This part, is one of two pieces that I was able to successfully knurl.

TB