• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired AWR Nano number 95 - in hand ready to ship *way overpriced*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argetni

Newly Enlightened
Harder to get your hands on than an TMX ELMO.

Includes

NANO #95 3 level in mint shape
(carried, but brass does not really wear, could use a polishing I guess)

Charger head w/body

3 Batts

I do not want to sell this light, I love this light (but I am getting into a new hobby and need cashola) so I am going to price it way way high and hope nobody buys it.

$250 shipped for the package ought to do it

Last edited:

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
arg.. just offer for regular price.. you can always buy another one back.. or maybe 'the next thing'... or.. maybe just a small premium to avoid any more wait.. though the rest of the wait will be a 'drop in the bucket' compared to what we've all waited so far. I'm pretty kind to nano1 buyers.

-awr

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks reg.. best laugh i've had in a day or two! send me an email, i can work something out! as expensive as you can take! Enough cash i'd let go my personal UV nano! (might take 4 figures though!).. i still have an IOU out on that particular trade (coming soon of you read this).

-awr

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I can't understand why this is still here?! Why hasn't someone jumped on this? :ohgeez:

Courtesy bump for sure!! :thumbsup:

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fine. I hate to do this but Regentag... $1000.00 is as high as I can go Regentag only for you. PayPal only. Add 3% please (hey.. I have to cover that payPal tax RIGHT? $1000 is right about where it should be. Btw. Mine is mint but used by me ever so slightly. Only 2 batteries.
Yaesumofo

MODS>>>>>OK It is a joke please do not take this seriously.

Regentag said:
I might be interested if it was a bit more expensive.

myk

Enlightened
what the hell does a nano look like? got pix? I've looked at the threads - and not seen one, but there were too many pages so the ADD won

-Myk

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
myk said:
what the hell does a nano look like? got pix? I've looked at the threads - and not seen one, but there were too many pages so the ADD won

-Myk

Here you go!

Status
Not open for further replies.