I'm BACK

Andreas

Enlightened
So I have been MIA. Actually up at the lake for the summer and really really busy with work. Just thought I would jump back in and say hello and find out what I have been missing??

So what are the new lights I need to add to my collection?? Hot for a new HID ?? Played with the MegaRay last night and made me think of you guys and missed the action.

andreas

Andreas

Enlightened
Guys,

How do I upload pictures from my computer?? All other forums I am a part of have an attachments button?? None here??

Thanks

Andreas

Andreas

Enlightened
Thanks and funny you should mention that thread as I read it before posting.

What is up with the hosting thing?? All the other boards I am a part of allow me to post attachments? Why can't we here??

thanks

Andreas

Andreas

Enlightened
how do I get the pics to show up in the post and not just post a link to the pic hosted????

TIA

Andreas

MSI

Enlightened
Andreas, to post pictures I think you will have to configure your CPF options. Go to the Control Panel, select Edit Options, scroll to the bottom and change the Message Editor Interface to WYSIWYG/Enhanced Interface.
The enhanced editor will show when you start a new thread or when you use "Go Advanced" when replying to a message. In the WYSIWYG editor you have a button for inserting images.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought you were done buying lights after you got the multi-beam with the orange body. I'm still first on the list if you do a pass-around?

Welcome back. I like seeing the cool stuff you get.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
How to post pics:

Register with photobucket.com

01aregister.png

Browse to the picture you want to upload

02abrowse.png

Upload the picture

03asubmit.png

Generate HTML code for the pictures you want to post

04generateHTML.png

Copy the HTML code

05copycode.png

Paste the HTML code into your message

06paste.png

Preview your message

07preview.png

Submit your message

Last edited:

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
This thread is wierd! I read it this AM and there was a link to a bunch of Andreas' collection. The link is now gone and none of the early posts show as having have been edited! (I was going to try hot-linking one for information purposes because the pics already exist in "web space.") :shrug:

Larry ( :wave: Jim, I almost sent you one of the "shockers" too. :D )

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome back Andreas!! Are you down at the Concours d'Elegance this weekend? Pebble Beach

I was there today and it was a bling fest of Ferrari's and Lambo's everywhere.

bling.gif