LGI Classic

hainey

Newly Enlightened
Hi, everybody, im brand new this is my first post. I was just shipped a lgi from Mr. Bulk, man i cant wait, ive been into leds for a while now, but what Mr. Bulk and Lambda and these guys are doing with led are amazing. Im am now addicted to this fourm just trying to find out anything i can about this lgi, ive been to his site and seen the beam photos and led museum, but i was wondering if any of you guys have comments or pics of your lgi... Im going crazy here waiting for this flashlight
icon15.gif
...lol.. thanks guys

xtan1x

Newly Enlightened
Lets just say there is a reason why Mr. Bulks LGI's are so well known, and you will soon know why.

I absolutely love mine, and its my EDC now (yes i have vey big pockets).

Zephyr

Enlightened
Believe me, you'll be amazed by it!! To see is to believe. Well, hopefully, you'll still be able to see once you're done playing er testing it. Mr Bulk does not dissapoint anyone!!

ZEPH

hainey

Newly Enlightened
thanks for that like,,, i think.. lol. still wanting to know how far it will throw a beam maybe some different pics... thanks again

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
you can edit your post. you see the small buttoms above your post? Profile, a moving evelope, PM, and a edit? Just click on that to edit your post.