Natural Finish on Fenix leds - Rating ???

FlashlightPhreak

Enlightened
Just wondering how the "natural" finish is holding up on everyone's Fenix leds - in particular the EDC's that get a real workout or have the everyday potential to take a knock or two....

My Natural finished E1 & P1 are, so far, not scracthed up yet... I like both lights a lot. The E1 is attached to my key ring and the P1 rides on my belt in its Fenix holster.

Thanks, in advance for sharing your Fenix updates on the Natural finish wearability.

PS - Off topic a little bit: I'm not impressed with my L1P, other than it uses easy to find AA batteries. I'm particularly not impressed with its output, or should I say the lack of a bright output.

Last edited:

Norm

Retired Administrator
My natural P1 in on my keys and so far shows no signs of wear. :)

Norm

leeleefocus

Newly Enlightened
All my fenix lights are holdind up well. My EDC L2T has had a few drops and there are only a few very small marks to show for this.

frisco

Enlightened
My P1 is holding up pretty good..... I wouldn't say it's Surefire or ARC good..... but it's waaayyy better than the Fenix Black L series.

Fenix natural is a great color !!!!

frisco

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
My HA-Nat P1 looks new. My HA-Nat E1 (just got) has been on my keys on and off for about a week and also looks mostly new with some faint scratches (not penetrating the HA, but more just rubbing it). My bro-in-law's HA-Blk P1 has the ano coming off all the sharp edges, but this rides in his pocket along with keys and all kinds of other objects, so its finish is subjected to a lot more abuse. Not sure if the Nat would hold up any better in that type of situation.