Lambda's having a new sale

ledfanfromjuno

Enlightened
Lambda\'s having a new sale

Lambda has a sign on his website that he's going to have a new flashlight sale today or tomorrow.

This time I am telling you all before the flashlights are posted so we all can compete and see who gets the best ones.

I have a flashlight addiction and I'm running low on cash. I hope some of you will beat me to the flashlights and save me from myself.

The sale before last, I behaved like a pig and bought nearly all of his prototype stock. Now, I need help. Someone else buy them before I get to them PLEASE.
http://home.mchsi.com/~lambda/lambda3.htm
icon15.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Re: Lambda\'s having a new sale

Originally posted by ledfanfromjuno:
I behaved like a pig and bought nearly all of his prototype stock.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
grin.gif
Well, let's just say you beat some of us other "pigs" to it!
grin.gif
I did try and get a couple, but they were in your cart!

Thanks for the heads up! I've got to keep some funds free for a McLux, but I'm always curious! I'm going to have to have another:
** Sigman's Sale **
grin.gif

James Van Artsdalen

Enlightened

Oink! Oink!

My mail was timestamped "Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 6:55 PM" central time. Hopefully there were no glitches in the mail delivery system.

C

Crazydude

Hmmmmm, I think I was to late for this run. I requested Item #0311 @ 5:21pm.

Cd...

Glow Bug

Enlightened

Originally posted by James Van Artsdalen:
The Megaclops LE. He's not sending replies until morning.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I think you got me by 7 minutes:-(...Hopefully your mail got screwed up:} ...................................................Just kidding................NOT REALLY:-}

C

Crazydude

Well you both beat me to it. Time to move on to plan B. 8^(

Cd...

snuffy

Enlightened

This is beginning to remind me of feeding time at the zoo.
grin.gif
grin.gif

James Van Artsdalen

Enlightened

If it's any consolation the Shot show is coming up and it will be interesting to see what 5w lights are announced. I'd bet my last dollar that PK has tight-focus and flood-focus prototypes, and he's not the only one.

I'd look for a lot of "incandescent replacement" announcements at the show and deliveries as soon as Lumileds can deliver parts.

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yep, Lambda's sales get a bit crazy. I wonder how many e-mails he will end up getting for all of these nine lights. My guess is that each of these lights will be requested many times over - especially the 5-watters.

Oh well, hopefully I was in time to get something this time. I seem to always be missing out on his sales of late. I can't remember exactly when I e-mailed him because I was so desperately trying to hurry. I think it was sometime before/after 7:00 PM Eastern time.

One things for certain, I know I will be checking my e-mail right away in the morning.

Pat

kz1000s1

Enlightened

I requested #316 first choice, #312 second choice at 9:28pm. This was the first time I heard about his sale soon enough to have a chance. Fingers crossed. Otherwise I was about to order a Madmax.

Dave