The best site where buy wholesale flashlights ??

lucertolone

Newly Enlightened
Hello,
I'm new here and I'm from Italy, great great site, I found everything on this site ! I'm looking for the best flashlight's wholesalers.
If anybody can help me will be very appreciated.:goodjob:
I'm from Italian Police, here we use old bulb's flashlight here, probably we wanna update us !
Thanks
p.s.I hope to have post in the right section

carrot

Flashaholic
The Malta Police bought flashlights from QualityChinaGoods.com, but the specific model they got is not very good for distance lighting.

People here may suggest Streamlight or Surefire incandescents, which are also very powerful, but can become expensive. You may wish to look into those as well as Inova.

If you don't mind the bulk, Streamlight Propolymer 4AA Luxeon may be a good choice. Fox-Intl.com has the best prices on them.

What kind of uses will these flashlights see? There is no real "one size fits all" with flashlights.

Northern Lights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have provided a substantial number of 7 watt Golston flashlights to several police departments and TSA (Airport Security) along with rechargeable batteries and chargers and holsters. Look at http://www.szwholesale.com ,this supplier is a member and supporter of the forum. We use th 7w but recently he has added 8w, 9w and 10w LED lights of which I am not familiar. There are a great number of well known and definately more expensive lights. What sold the troops on the 7w was the actual field use. The 7w is very bright. This forum is loaded with other suppliers, I am sure there are other products and that several choices could work for you, look around..

Last edited:

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
Northern Lights said:
I have provided a substantial number of 7 watt Golston flashlights to several police departments and TSA (Airport Security) along with rechargeable batteries and chargers and holsters. Look at http://www.szwholesale.com/, this supplier is a member and supporter of the forum. We use th 7w but recently he has added 8w, 9w and 10w LED lights of which I am not familiar. There are a great number of well known and definately more expensive lights. What sold the troops on the 7w was the actual field use. The 7w is very bright. This forum is loaded with other suppliers, I am sure there are other products and that several choices could work for you, look around..

fix your link. ..it has a comma that doesnt belong.

lucertolone

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for helping me, I looked at szwholesale.com it's a very good site, probably I'll buy from them the 7w rechargeable.
Thanks in advance
If someone has any other site to check lile szwholesale just let me know
Thanks
Simone:grin2:

Illum

Flashaholic
carrot said:
The Malta Police bought flashlights from QualityChinaGoods.com, but the specific model they got is not very good for distance lighting.

People here may suggest Streamlight or Surefire incandescents, which are also very powerful, but can become expensive. You may wish to look into those as well as Inova.

If you don't mind the bulk, Streamlight Propolymer 4AA Luxeon may be a good choice. Fox-Intl.com has the best prices on them.

What kind of uses will these flashlights see? There is no real "one size fits all" with flashlights.

Carrot, nice post... :wave:

Personally, I would recommend Streamlight series in the incan section.:naughty:
Contrary to popular belief in the outside world, LEDs do not satisfy as "tactical-level" output. But their advantage varies in better runtime over incandescents, shockproof [recoil resistant, say if it was mounted on a gun], and it will not burn out.:huh:

It really depends on the application you are going to need lights in. As carrot's "no real 'one size fits all' flashlights":)
Four or so factors will help us determine which light you may need:
Throw: how far the beam can travel for the necessity of illuminating a distance object
Intensity: Police tactics of utilizing the "wall of light" effects and suitable for self-defense in terms of blinding the opponent
Runtime: [probably minor in variables here] how long the light will last before the battery power goes :poof: . If the light is going to be used frequently, using rechargeable lights would be more economical. ;)
Battery: Alkaline for strability and economical, Lithium primary for high output, temperature tolerances, and lighter to carry, rechargeable for frequently used lights and more economical.
Personally I am an Inova and Streamlight Fan, :rock:
Inova class lights are built like a tank, virtually unbreakable, lasts very long with LEDs, but for self defense, I prefer to have incandescents around:huh:

As for bulk light purchases, :thinking: Fox-intl would be the first place to look, but im sure there are other sites that have bulk savings if you decide to buy bulk.

Last edited:

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Depending on the quantity you need, maybe I can help you buying LED flashlights. Feel free to write me (in Italian is okay, I speak a little Italian).

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can contact some of the larger manufactuerers directly for military/police sales. Generally this contact would be from a department's procurement deparment rather than an individual. If your interest is in the low cost lights from China, Alibaba is usually a good source in locating Chinese distributors.

There is nothing antiquated about using incandescent lights in the public safety arena. Most if not all police departments in the U.S. use lights that are powered with incandescent bulbs.

lucertolone said:
Hello,
I'm new here and I'm from Italy, great great site, I found everything on this site ! I'm looking for the best flashlight's wholesalers.
If anybody can help me will be very appreciated.:goodjob:
I'm from Italian Police, here we use old bulb's flashlight here, probably we wanna update us !
Thanks
p.s.I hope to have post in the right section

lucertolone

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for all the reply, I really appreciated them ! I'll follow your instuctions
and if anybody buy wholesale please give me other address.The last one I tried was fox int'l, I'm waiting reply.
We have to test around 20-30 flashlights first (we pay not the police department!), then if will be good maybe we can ask for buying them for all the police officers who need them.

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
For individual sales, you'll most likely have to go through a retail vendor like Fox Intl, Brightguy, et al. Perhaps some of our European members might be able to recommend retail merchants within the EU for you as well.

lucertolone

Newly Enlightened
Thanx Brighteyez, I'll wait if someone can recommend some EU wholesaler !
Erasmus already replied:p

lucertolone

Newly Enlightened
I've just bought a sample to test, the Fenix L2T
I hope this will be a good flashlight(I buy cause it's powered by only 2 AA cells) then I need rehcargeable flashlights.
If anybody can recommend me some site, I tried to contact Dae, it's 3 days and no reply
Thanks

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
L2t is not a cheap light. How much are you able to spend for each light? You can always use rechargeable AA batteries. The L2t works better with rechargeables.

lucertolone

Newly Enlightened
I've bought some items from Dae, and I bought a L2T to test for me.
I can spend around 40 -50 $ each one
Thanks
Simo

Somy Nex

Enlightened
With $40-50 to spend per light you actually have quite a number of options. And with a bulk purchase, maybe you can get a further discount to make up for the shipping costs.

On that line, how about the WolfEyes 9TX Raider tactical flashlight from Pacific Tactical Solutions? Listed here: http://www.pts-flashlights.com/products/product.aspx?pid=1-4-14-6019 for $49.95 for the "regular user", register with PTS as a CPF member here and you will get a further discount dropping it by a substantial amount more. These are dual output lights, with a very bright incandescent out one end (definitely much brighter than the Fenix L2P and probably much brighter than most LED lightss you will find out there), and a LED tailcap on the other end, for long running low-light output.

If you are going to buy many at a time, it may be that Mike from PTS can even give you a better discount, especially on rechargeable setups. These lights can use either three CR123 batteries each, or two rechargeable lithium-ion batteries. The original batteries & chargers for the rechargeable setup does raise the price a bit, and if the branded ones are too expensive, you can also consider batteries and chargers sold by AW, another respected dealer on the forum.

Check Mike@PTS's threads out here: http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=107833 and http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=124857

AW's battery sales thread here:
http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=97268 the WolfEyes 9-series Raider flashlights will use two 18500 each.

lucertolone

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for all the info Somy ! I spent around 650 $ in Dae's site and I've bought some 7w golston and other rechargeables.
I'll check your site and I'll choose the best for me.
Simo

Somy Nex

Enlightened
all the best in your search =) i know you'll be buying this for your job, but to me, it is also a lot of fun trying to find the right flashlight, or whatever it is i am about to buy =)