Minimag LED BS

hiluxxulih

Enlightened
Well I,m calling BS on this Walmart has had empty pegs for near a month and no show . My local walmart just got there new solitares in. I do not like waiting . :touche:

hiluxxulih

Enlightened
No it was just restock of solitares they were out for a while , I finnaly went to Bi-mart and bought one.

Bullseye00

Newly Enlightened
A week or two ago the Walmarts in my area(Orlando, FL) have re-claimed the pegs that were previously reserved for the new LED Minimags. I wonder if there has been a delay, or if they just didn't want to leave that space wasted?

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
My guess would be that it is neither.
Merely too much speculation by internet geeks with tunnel vision.

PhotonWrangler said:
Are there manufacturing delays or is it vaporware? :thinking:

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was going to post a pointer to
http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128636 as it might have more information that would be helpful to folks who are interested in the arrival of this light. Surprise, surprise to find that you had started that thread as well. You might want to go back and check the other thread as well, since there is already information in that thread that would have made this thread unnecssary and probably would have also alleviated your anxieties.

hiluxxulih said:
Well I,m calling BS on this Walmart has had empty pegs for near a month and no show . My local walmart just got there new solitares in. I do not like waiting . :touche: