Buyers Remorse

brightspot

Newly Enlightened
just received my RAW ns. Of course had to compare it's brightness with my other flashlights. Come on darkness!!!! then it happened "buyers remorse" my new RAW is not near as bright as I expected. I gave it every chance I could ,wanting to love it but feeling very disappointed with it. of course I'm thinking there is no way that Rob gave me the U bin upgrade I payed for Then today as I'm playing with it I tightened it down farther than I had the day before and WOW!!!!!! out comes the sun,of course now I remember it has a two stage switch. lol ooops

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
:lolsign: Geez.... I'd freak out if I had thought "low" was my "high" on a U-binned NS.

My U-bin Raw Ti rocks..... :rock:
Never fails to impress.

WP

ouchmyfinger

Enlightened
When I got my first Raw (made of aluminum - not the NS), my initial thought when taking it out of the package was, wow, hey, cool packaging. Then, this thing weighs NOTHING. I opened it up to install a battery and was surprised to see one there. Turned it on, thought, eh, well, it doesn't weigh much, I guess thats pretty bright. Then I found 'high'. OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHH. :)

Mad1

Enlightened
I've really gotta get one of these.

Unfortunately I've also promissed myself that I won't buy another light for a few months due to having no money being a Flashoholic and all. ;)

Not sure how long I will last though. :laughing:

Isak Hawk

Enlightened
Hahaha :laughing:

Low is barely brighter than one of the new arc aaa's. I would be pretty disappointed if that was high aswell. Would have been fun to see the look on your face when you found high :grin2:

pilotmx5

Newly Enlightened
I got my Ns yesterday, ended up bar hopping and "forgot" to play with mine last night. However, the low on the Ns appears to be between 1/2-2/3 as bright as my L2 on low. On high, the L2 seems to have great flood, but dimly lit rooms during the day, it's hard to tell the difference between the Ns and the L2. tonight i will get some outside experience and find out how much difference there is, I don't really thinks it's that much given the differences in size/weight/cost, etc. I actually am finding the the Ns to be a very reasonable priced little piece of equiptment.

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got my Raw K2 U-bin about a week ago and love it!! The beam is a perfect mix of flood and throw for a short to mid-range EDC. Will probably get another one in a few months.