• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Another unusual McGizmo Aleph 1.. Navy Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattheww50

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some may remember that a while back Don (aka McGizmo) had a number of Aleph's in various configurations with unusual anodizing for sale. I own several of them.
flashb2.jpg

This is the one up for sale, it is a Navy Blue with a DB917, resistor I think is 30 ohms (two level), 3 and the 2xCr123 battery pack, and T bin 3 watt Luxeon Star, not sure which variant, but it is whatever was Don's standard at the time. It is in mint condition, and includes new batteries. Surplus to my needs at the moment.
First $185 (which includes insured priority mail to any USA address, outside the USA, I'll have to give you a price. PayPal to [email protected]. Any doubts about my reputation, look for mattheww50 on eBay, and you can see my feedback for yourself
flashb1.jpg

And another view
flashb3.jpg

Questions, go to [email protected]

Thanks (and then I can afford to contribute something to CPF).

And that is likely to conlude my sales of Don's masterpieces for some time.
Thank you.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
This was the first color-anodised Aleph IIRC, and there have been only about a dozen or so of those ...

greenLED

Flashaholic
mattheww50 said:
Some may remember that a while back Don (aka McGizmo) had a number of Aleph's in various configurations with unusual anodizing for sale. I own several of them.
Could you please post pics of all of those? Or point me in the right direction?
:thanks:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
:drool: Are those yours, Bernie? Perhaps not, I don't see any gloves...:laughing:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great pic, :thanks:

Bernie...;) :buddies:

Sorry Matthew, I forgot this is a sales thread.

Last edited:

Kiessling

Flashaholic
If we drag this thread any further we'll have to split it off and move it ... or I'll get spanked by Sigman ... :aaa: ;) :wave:

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Opps. I just noticed I posted this in someones sell thread. Sorry. I thought I was somewhere else.

Jeff

Kiessling

Flashaholic
:D yeah ... since this sale is completed, I'll close that thread before it "degenerates" any further. Anyone feel free to talk about those special Alephs in the appropriate fora on CPF :)
If any one has a problem with the closure please contact me and don't bother Sigman with it, thanx. :wave:
bernie

Status
Not open for further replies.