Oggz- color morphing accent lighting

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anybody else seen these or have them?? I just found them at Wal-Mart, they were marked down, so I bought them.
Rechargeable, 6 hours of changing light, don't know how bright they are, I'll find out tonight.
Just wondering if anyone else has seen them.
Here is a pic and a link:

http://www.cyi.net/product.cfm?movi...t=Oggz™+-+Three+Pieces&cat=a&catname=Lighting

cyi_140.jpg

Blades

Last edited:

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have some - got them at Wal-Mart also. I know a bunch of people in the Bay area have seen them because I took them to our last big get together.

Third pic down - hiding behind the grey Mag light.

Last edited:

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have sold a lot of these a few years ago. Hard to get here and I offered them for only 28 euro while they normally cost 40 euro or more :p Great for indoor LED decoration.

Norm

Retired Administrator
We have a slightly diferent unit that is a single egg, it's great for a night light in the toilet when the grand kids stay over and runs for a couple of days straight on a charge.

Norm

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well they light up a room on a few of the colors. Not bad for $12.00 :)
At least I have 3 more back-up lights.
My wife wanted to know "Why eggs??"- I don't know, because they didn't have mushrooms. That was the reply I came up with. :)

Blades

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
$12?! Wow, that's a deal. ThinkGeek wants $40 for them!

**Edit** Stopped by WallyWorld tonight and I found one set of them marked down to around $26. Well, I found an empty box that was marked down to $26. It looked like someone took everything out of the box and pocketed it.
:scowl: :thumbsdow

Last edited:

Latest posts