HuntLight FT01 vs PentagonLight L2. Whose performance is superior?

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
These 2 lights are relatively low profile compared to the usual big names.

The L2 is USA made and it appears all who own it love it for its quality, workmanship and performance.

The FT01 is made in China, but its a premium quality light at a very affordable price. From the threads of the FT01 on CPF, people are also very pleased with the results of this new comer.

Both lights feature a regulated Luxeon III emitter driven by 2xCR123.

But which is brighter, better regulation and the longer runtime?

Thanks.

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have the L2, but I do have the FT01. The FT01 is a great light. It's ability to use a single 18650 li-ion is tremendous for around 2.5hrs runtime in regulation. I can't say it's better than the L2, but the L2 had better be pretty darn great to surpass the FT01, especially for the price.

x2x3x2

Banned
I was contemplating on the Pentagon L2 as well, but in ended up getting the huntlight and was not dissapointed.
I doubt the output will be significantly different among the 2. The FT01 definitely gives out at least 60 lumens judging with my eyes, if not more.

So far everyone who got an FT01 seems happy with it. Many even got sold even without waiting for proper reviews cos of the price n build quality.

Also with the price of the FT01 u can spend the extra cash on nice accessories like holsters, rechargeable batteries n other stuff. U'll even have enough left over to get urself one of the new reflectored inova x1 for low output to compliment ur FT01 :)

All that for the price of the Pentagon L2, i think would make u happier.

Last edited: