• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Looking for M@g C or D stock reflectors

NotEnoughLight

Enlightened
*Still* Looking for M@g C or D stock reflectors

Hi everyone, as title states, I am looking for some stock M@g reflectors. Please let me know if you have a bunch of them lying around. Thanks for any help in advance!

Last edited:

ericg533

Newly Enlightened
Do you want my stock Mag D reflector? Mirror finish in perfect condition.

NotEnoughLight

Enlightened
Mirage man, Vortechs, thanks! I will keep that in mind.

Leef, let me know how much I have to fork out to make you part with those pieces of plastic. I am only getting some so that i can put my unused lux to use so i hope the price won't be too high?

Cmacclel, you are making me regret not posting this sooner...

morelightnow

Enlightened
i'll give you mine if you pay shipping cost only. my guess is around 2.00, if i ship it in a small box through usps. i have a 1 c and d size.

daBear

Enlightened
I have 6 or 8 of them I will drop on you for the actual cost of postage. However, they are in storage while I am building a house and it may be a little while longer before I can lay my hands on them. If anyone else needs these in a month or so, maybe less let me know. I can't imagine postage would be more than a couple of dollars USPS in CONUS.

NotEnoughLight

Enlightened
Dabear, the number of reflectors you have is perfect for me. Let me know when you find them. :takeit: and :thanks:

Morelightnow, thanks for your offer but i need more than just 2 (for experimenting purposes) and i would like the reflectors to come in one shipment to save me some shipping (I'm a cheapo yes I know :p) but thanks for the offer anyways.

To all who have helped out so far, thanks for all the offers and heads up to modamag's sale. You have really helped me a great deal. Once again, I would like to say :thanks: to all

NotEnoughLight

Enlightened
Hi guys, bringing up an old thread to look for stock mag reflectors to experiment with. Da bear seems to be still busy with his house so I wouldn't want to bother him further. Anyone has some they wanna throw out?