No hope for me now.....

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not saying that I've got it bad but I ordered an LED upgrade bulb and when it arrived today I realised I don't have a torch to put it in !!! I'll have to go out and buy a light that takes PR based bulbs now just so I can use it.

No, really. It arrived and I thought ' Hang on, what am I going to do with it ?? '

I guess the only thing left is to buy batteries that don't fit in anything I have or a charger for a size cell I don't own.

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's tragic isn't it...I ordered a stack of those glo-rings and realised that some of them are just way too big/loose for my current little flashlight collection, so instead of storing them I now have a list of bigger lights that I *need* to buy.
biggrin.gif

This ain't a hobby, it's a way of life!
buttrock.gif

CFU

Ty_Bower

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have at times been known to purchase an item which I could not possibly use because I did not own a required accessory. However, the item was available at such a fantastic price I would have felt in remiss if I hadn't purchased it.

As a side benefit, ownership of the new item now provides justification for the purchase of the required accessory, regardless of cost. It all seems perfectly logical to me. :)

metalhed

Enlightened
Don't feel too bad...I did just about the same thing.

Went into the local Target a couple of weeks back and picked up two of the Nite-Ize LED upgrades. Got home and immediately put on in the only empty Mag I had lying around. So far so good...

Then, like you, I had realized that I had no other PR base lights around...none. I used to have a lot of them, but trashed 'em when I became an LED convert.

So next time I go to Target, I get to buy a cheap PR bulb light. Notice the positive spin there?

I get to buy a new cheap light. Gawd...we're sick. :laughing:

Max Brightness

Enlightened
Not really knowing how big the 18650 and 17650 rechargeable cells are, I bought some because I wanted to physically see the size of these. Apparently 18mm by 65mm doesn't mean much to me. :grin2: I have nothing currently that can use them.

I'm now looking to buy a Surefire U2 to use them.