• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: MaxLite AA (SOLD)

CCW

Newly Enlightened
As new, essentially same condition as arrived from LightHound. 2-stage switch works great. I'm including SF z57 clickie (for free) with crisp action, which works great with MaxLite. The light was tested with alkaline, lithium, and Ni-MH, and all work great. UWOJ bin LED is perfectly centered. The tint is typical of WO bin, warmer white than XO or YO bins. Intense hot spot with generous spil, it's a beautiful light. Total runtime (test time?) less than 3 minutes. Love this thing, but bound to be a shelf queen.

Asking (sold), shipped within conus with insurance. Overseas shipping will be extra. First post here will take it.

Cash Paypal or Money Order only. Sorry, I'm not setup to receive CC pp. Please send PM for address & acc info. Thanks.

Last edited:

CCW

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: MaxLite AA

PM sent w/ info.

Btw, I forgot to mention that I lubed the threads with Braycote 601EF (grease used by NASA for space programs). I could clean before ship, if you mind. However, it is an excellent lube.