Just quick post to introduce myself....

bladegunner

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I'm just introducing myself, i though it would be nicer than just posting and it give me a chance to say "HELLO" to everyone here...

I've been looking around the forums for a few weeks now, picking up tips and learning a few bits (that i can understand anyway) On "modding" my ever growing collection torches...

I dont have any expensive branded stuff...just a few 2 to 12 mcp halogen cheapo's that i've been playing around with trying to get as much as i can out of them, dont know why, just want to make them brighter.

I've been wasting my time by the looks of some of the stuff on here, totally jealous!!

anyways

Thanks, Matt

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Welcome bladegunner - as with any hobby, there are values for the money if you look for them. One doesn't always have to start out "high-end"!! I call it "Wallet Wisdom"!

Please take the time to look over the CPF rules, policies, and the "stickied" threads posted at top of some of the various Forums. Any questions, please ask - plenty of members willing to help out!

bladegunner

Newly Enlightened
Tell me about it Winchester...

I'm actually from a place called Salford, just outside of Manchester.

Guns are still in use as ever here...just not by the law abiding, They will ban passing wind next for it toxic potency!!

I'm one of the erm.. nicer people, But I do collect Blade's and gun's (Well when i say guns, they would be BB guns to you) hence the name.

Thats one of the reasons i wanted to move over to the USA (wife said no way, got to many weapons)

Even batons are ilegal to buy/sell/lend/give etc here, can own them if purchased before the ban, i just missed out on the police issue Monadnock Side Handle (PR-24) Baton...Gutted

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know private citizens in the UK who own and use firearms, and they're not crooks. With regards to batons, they're illegal for private citizens to possess in some states in the U.S. as well, including California.

But welcome to CPF!

bladegunner said:
Even batons are ilegal to buy/sell/lend/give etc here,