• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Black Aleph 3 f/s SOLD

BladeZealot

Enlightened
complete Aleph 3, all black, slim 2 stage, 2 x 123 tube, DB917 TYOJ Light engine.

SOLD$230.00 shipped CONUS SOLD

SOLD MINUS LE FOR $140.00 shipped SOLD
paypal only.

Thanks for looking

first "I'll take it" here in the thread gets it.

IM000019-1.jpg

Last edited:

dpled

Enlightened
Re: Black Aleph 3 f/s complete...

Is this light all original? Whats the condition? Is it pieced together from other Alephs?

BladeZealot said:
complete Aleph 3, all black, slim 2 stage, 2 x 123 tube, DB917 TYOJ Light engine.

$230.00 shipped CONUS

paypal only.

Thanks for looking

first "I'll take it" here in the thread gets it.

IM000019-1.jpg

BladeZealot

Enlightened

Hello Darin. I'd say 99%. The pic is of the exact light I am offering for sale, photo taken this evening.

I got the bezel in a trade recently. i got the LE, tube, and tail new and unassembled from bogus1 about 2 weeks ago. I traded the A1 head that came on it to another cpfer for the A3 head. All other parts are as new.

Last edited:

dpled

Enlightened

The info is quite sufficient. :awman: I wish it was original. I regret selling mine this past wk end.

BladeZealot said:
Hello Darin. I'd say 99%. The pic is of the exact light I am offering for sale, photo taken this evening.

I got the bezel in a trade recently. i got the LE, tube, and tail new and unassembled from bogus1 about 2 weeks ago. I traded the A1 head that came on it to another cpfer for the A3 head. All other parts are as new.

BladeZealot

Enlightened

Sorry bro :( I'd love to hook u up.

I'm kinda having second thoughts...The throw on these is just amazing...

dpled

Enlightened

Yeah I know I have 3 BA Aleph lll'S just no more HA

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Unless it is a special colored Aleph or some other special matching part set; if it's all Aleph parts it is original. These lights were designed and built to be component pieces to be used and assembled in any fashion desired. Every conceivable configuration of these has been built by anyone who built them.

dpled said:
The info is quite sufficient. :awman: I wish it was original. I regret selling mine this past wk end.

dpled

Enlightened

I did not know that.

Bogus1 said:
Unless it is a special colored Aleph or some other special matching part set; if it's all Aleph parts it is original. These lights were designed and built to be component pieces to be used and assembled in any fashion desired. Every conceivable configuration of these has been built by anyone who built them.