• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ● ● Stainless Steel Crenelated Bezel - PRODUCTION FINISHED ● ●

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
● ● Stainless Steel Crenelated Bezel - PRODUCTION FINISHED ● ●

Our fellow CPFer 4sevens have bezels available in his store for the people that missed this run, click here Thanks DAVID !!!

Finally I'm opening the sales thread for the Stainless Steel Crenelated Bezel for the HDS & PD.

If you don't know about this bezel, you can check the Interest Thread where you can see all the details.

Just in case here is a picture of the latest prototypes, this photo will be replaced with the final product as soon its finished (next week)

bezel14

UPDATE: Here are some finished production units, these will be deburred after the whole production is finished (next week).

bezel23

bezel24

UPDATE: Production finished

bezel31

bezel32

bezel33

Units will ship on monday (8/28/06) :)

Price for each bezel is $25
Shipping worldwide via registered mail is $6 for the order (lets say less than 10 bezels)
Credit card paypal is OK

The bezels ship without the tritium vials, as the sale of these was managed by Gregw here

I will not be responsible for lost shipments (To date I never lost a single one!!!) but just in case Im offering insurance at $9 per bezel, I know the amount is ridiculous, but its all I can do.

Please use these buttons to purchase:

Without insurance:

With insurance:

If you order more than one, please adjust the quantity box accordingly.

There is a field in the payment page after you log into your paypal account to enter your CPF handle and any comment you may want to add, please at least enter your CPF handle so I know who you are here.

Please don't mention the word TRITIUM for two reasons: I don't ship any tritium :D and there is past record of paypal making trouble about it.

This is the interest list:
bezellist

If you aren't on the wait list, please feel free to ask to be added.

IMPORTANT: For people wanting to be added to the wait list, as soon as you see your name in the list, please send the payment for the requested units, this will ensure you wont lose your place after the one week payment window for the people in the interest list. If you don't make it to the final list, I will issue a full refund.

I've sent a private message to all the people in the list, they will have a window of one week since the date of this post to pay for their reserved units, after that the people in the wait list will take their places. The places off the interest list will be selected in a random fashion using a computer program for fairness sake.

I will update this post if more clarifications are needed.

Thanks for looking!

Pablo

Last edited:

mspeterson

Enlightened
Re: ? ? Stainless Steel Crenelated Bezel - SALES THREAD

please add me to the wait list for two. thanks.

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ● ● Stainless Steel Crenelated Bezel - SALES THREAD

:paypal:
(different shipping address e-mailed)

aosty

Enlightened

Please put me on the wait list for one.

Thanks.

TENMMIKE

Enlightened

PEU i need 1 extra day please (i get paid next friday), if thats ok, if not ill go rob the convienance store down the street , let me know please if im good till friday the 25th.

Leef

Enlightened

Pls. add me to the wait list.

I'm waiting...:naughty:

Norm

Retired Administrator

:paypal::goodjob::thanks::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: